Chapter 1

*Edited*

*12 years later*

OLIVIA'S pov:

•Ring Ring Ring•
Ugh why did u set my alarm for 5:30????? What the hell.
"Oh shit I have school." I shot out of bed super quickly and ran into my bathroom to shower. When I got out of the shower I dressed in my favourite outfit, a pink high neck jumper, black jeans, white shoes and a black bag. I threw my hair in a bun and grabbed my sunglasses because I heard it's meant to be sunny today.

 I threw my hair in a bun and grabbed my sunglasses because I heard it's meant to be sunny today

I looked at my clock and saw that it was already 7:00. Where does the time go? Anyway I ran downstairs and grabbed a bagel for breakfast. My parents weren't home they were on a business trip in New York. I ran out to my car and was on my way to Starbucks. I absolutely love my car. My parents got it for me for my 16th birthday. It's a 2016 Chevrolet Camaro. It's my baby

When I got to Starbucks the line was HUGE

When I got to Starbucks the line was HUGE. Whoever was at the top of the line was taking their sweet ass time. He looked kind of familiar but I brushed it off and went on my phone. When I got to the counter I ordered a Iced Caramel Cloud Macchiato. When I got my drink I got back in my car and speeded to school as it was already 7:45. I'm literally the slowest person ever.

I made it to school at 8:00. When I walked in the front door, I was thrown on the floor. When I looked at the culprit, it was my best friend Emma. We've been best friend for 10 years now. Ever since my old best friend left me 12 years ago, it was hard for me to make friends. But when I went back to school after the summer holidays, there was a new kid in my class and she was so persistent to become my friend. I love her to bits. I'm so blessed we're friends.

"Hey babes did you hear the news?" She asked me excitedly. "No. What news????" "I can't believe you didn't hear. Anyway Brennan Co-"  "Move out of my way." She was cut off by that oh so familiar voice coming into the school hall.
I couldn't even bring myself to look up. I haven't seen him in 12 years. I finally worked up the courage to look up. And when I did I lost my breath. He definitely wasn't the same 6 year old I remember. I subconsciously reached up and played with the dog tags he gave me. There he was standing in front of me. All 6ft something. He was gorgeous. There was no point denying it. And those eyes. Oh my god. Piercing blue eyes. I could get lost in them.
I had to turn myself away from him. I didn't want him to see me although I doubt he actually remembers me.

"Hey em, why don't we head to class yeah?" "Why? Let's go talk to the hottie." "No way in hell are we going over there. Come on you can go find someone else to flirt with." I'm not going to lie to you. When she called him hottie, it was like the green monster wanted to come out of me. But I know if I told her who he was and how I felt about him, she'd leave him alone. She's good like that. Oh well I'll tell her in homeroom and hopefully I don't run into him before I get to tell her.

So Brennan is back!!!

What does this mean will happen between Brennan and Olivia???

Who hopes they might rekindle and get together???

Let me know!!;)

Word count : 628 words