Chapter 13

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I rolled over and looked at my clock. It was 10 in the morning. So Brennan would be in school now. On my locker, there was a note left beside my phone.

"Livy,
You looked so peaceful so I didn't want to wake you just to say goodbye. I won't be over after school because I'll be getting everything ready for our date. Wear comfortable clothes. I'll see you at 6.
B xx"

I decided to get out of bed and go do some housework before I had to start getting ready for the date. I ate a quick breakfast and was on my way to clean the house. I finished up around 2 so I decided to make myself some lunch before I go shower.

I made myself pasta with tomato sauce. It was sooooo good. By the time I finished making the food, eating it and cleaning up afterwards, it was 3:30.

Now would be time enough to get ready for the date. I'd say I stayed in the shower for about an hour at least. I had to make sure I shaved properly. Now I'm not saying anything will happen tonight because I'm so not ready for that. But I do like to have a smooth body all over for myself. In Brennan's note, he said to dress comfortable. So that's what I did.

(What Olivia wore for her date)I put on some light makeup and curled my hair

I put on some light makeup and curled my hair. I was ready by 5:45. Now all I had to do was wait. I'm so curious as to what we'll be doing. He said he had to prepare for it so it must be something homemade.

At 6 on the dot, the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door. There Brennan stood taking my breath away like he always does.

(Brennan's outfit)"Hello Livy

(Brennan's outfit)
"Hello Livy." "Hey B." "You ready to go?" He asked me. "Yeah let's go." We walked hand in hand to his car after I locked the door. Getting into the car, he placed his hand on my thigh. "So, where are we going?" "Now that, Livy, is a surprise." He had a teasing smile on his face. I just laughed in response. The rest of the car ride was silent besides the humming of the radio in the background. Brennan's hand was drawing small circles on my thigh. It had me feeling something I never felt before.

"Here put this on." Brennan said while handing me a blindfold. "Was this the plan all along then? You're gonna murder me?" I said laughing slightly. "Trust me. I would never want to kill someone as gorgeous as you." His breath fanned over my neck and had me shivering under him. "Stay here and I'll help you get out." I heard Brennan get out of the car and heard him open my door.

He put my hand in his and helped me out of the car. "My senses aren't good with or without a blindfold on so I'm going to need a lot of help." I said to him. He walked behind me gripping my waist. "Don't worry. We're nearly there." He whispered into my ear. "Ok. You can take it off now." I slowly undone the tie at the back and lifted the blindfold away from my eyes. I gasped at the beautiful sight in front of me.

 "I had Zeke help me set it up

"I had Zeke help me set it up. And my mom helped me cook food. Do you like it?" He asked me sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "Brennan. I love it. It's perfect." I said while swinging my arms around his neck. "Come on let's sit and eat some food and I'll get the movie ready."

The movie turned out to be Les Miserable, my all time favourite musical. His mom made us chicken nuggets, tacos and salad. For desert it was a fruit salad with some yoghurt. We also had loads of snacks. Even though I've only ever been on two dates, and those two dates were with Brennan, it definitely is at the top of my list of dates.

"So.... did you enjoy the movie?" Brennan asked me when the movie ended. We'd already eaten and we left no food behind. It had gotten dark since the movie is over 2 hours long. "I did B. How'd you know that that was my favourite movie?" "Oh. Well since you haven't been in school the last few days, I asked the girls what you'd like to do on a date. Their suggestion weren't ones that I thought you'd like so I decided on this. I had asked them what your favourite movie was and what snacks you liked." He told me while a blush creeped up around his neck.

"Aw B. You didn't have to go through so much trouble for me." "I did. You're very important to me." With that being said, he started packing everything up, leaving me shocked.

The ride back home was quiet. He pulled into his drive at 10:30. You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun.

We got out of the car and started walking up to my house. I unlocked the door and turned around to face him. "B, I had such a great time tonight. Thank you so much." I didn't realise how close we were standing to each other. "You're welcome. By any chance, do you remember what I told you the other night?" I shook my head because I had no idea what he was talking about. "We were in your room. We were about to kiss. But I told you that I wanted to wait until I brought you on a date." I was blushing already. "Well Livy. I just brought you on a date. So you know what that means." Slowly, he started leaning closer to my face. He put his hands on my face and caressed my cheek. He placed his lips on mine. I had no idea what I was doing so I copied what he was doing. The kiss didn't last long. We pulled away a minute later breathlessly.

"That was the best first kiss." He said to me, chuckling at my reaction. "I understand why I've never kissed anyone but I don't understand why you haven't kissed anyone." I said to him. "Well Livy, I think we have the same reason as to why we never kissed anyone before." We stood in silence with his arms still around my waist.

"I should get going. Let you get some sleep." Brennan said to me. I was kind of disappointed that he was leaving but he's already spent so much time with me and I don't want to seem clingy. "Yeah. Thank you again Brennan for the best night." "You're welcome Livy. Oh and don't forget to lock up. I'll sleep peacefully knowing your safe." He gave my lips another kiss before he walked home.

I turned inside and locked the door and put the alarm on. Here's to another lonely night. At least I'll go to sleep remembering this past night and what I got up to. Tomorrow's a new day.

Eeeekkkkk!!!!!!

Who else is happy they finally kissed???

That has to be one of the cutest dates ever!!!

Brennan was also very smooth on the date!!!

Let me know what you thought of it!!!;)

Word count: 1248 words