Chapter 22

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

The next day was Sunday so I decided to text the girls and see if they wanted to hang out. Brennan was going to ask Zeke too but decided that we should all do something together as a group. We texted into our group chat to see what everyone wanted to do.

We ended up on deciding to just hang out at Zeke's house. His parents were away for a month so he said he didn't mind the company.

"We should stop by Walmart and buy some snacks." I said to Brennan while we were eating breakfast. "That's a good idea baby. Hey you wanna go to your house now so you can get ready?" Oh shoot. I forgot I was still in his shirt from last night.

Walking over to my house, I noticed my parents cars were gone. Just the usual. Brennan's were gone too so I presume they're still working on merging the companies.

I ran upstairs and had one of the shortest showers ever. I didn't want to dress you fancy so I just got into something casual and comfy.

I didn't bother with any makeup because everyone there has already seen me with no makeup

I didn't bother with any makeup because everyone there has already seen me with no makeup. And not to brag or anything, but I think I look better without makeup.

Brennan was downstairs in the kitchen when I was done getting ready. "Ready to go?" I asked him, grabbing two cereal bars out of the pantry for us since we only really had a small breakfast. "Yeah. Let's go."

I gave him the cereal bar in the car. "Thank you baby." He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead too.

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled in to Walmart. It was later than I thought it was. It was already two o'clock. We definitely woke up too late.

Waking in to Walmart, we went straight for the snacks. We got some potato chips, sweets and drinks. Brennan wanted to buy alcohol but we're only 18 plus we have school in the morning.

We went to the checkout. The cashier was around our age. She was shamelessly flirting with Brennan. So I put an arm around his waist and kissed his jaw to make her understand that he's taken.

I hate desperate girls.

We were the last ones to show up to Zeke's house. Him and Emma were cozied up on the couch while the girls sat on the floor.

Zeke's house is so cool. In his basement, he converted into a game room/ a cinema room. So that's where we went.

We laid all the snacks that all of us brought out on to the floor. You could feed a whole country with all the food we got.

The boys went and played pool while me and the girls sat at the couch talking.

Emma has already told us all about her date but we wanted to know more.

"You dirty dog. You were here first. Have you even went home?" Brielle asked her. "Oh shut up. Yes I was the first one here and no I haven't been home since Saturday. Eekkkkk." Wow. This had all of us squealing. The boys looked over at us with a questioning stare. We just shrugged our shoulders and they went back to their game.