Chapter 16

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

Friday was as normal as it was any other day. Brennan collected new and drove us to school. The girls planned to come over after school to help me get ready for my date with Brennan. I'm so nervous for it. I know it's Brennan and we've gone on loads of dates, but he still gives me butterflies every time I see him.

"Hey. So I'm gonna drive back with the girls. Is that ok?" I asked Brennan when school was over. "Yeah that's fine. I have to go somewhere with Zeke anyway. He needs help with something he's planning." Brennan said to me. Now I'm curious as to what Zeke is planning. "What's he planning?" "I'll tell you later. I know how bad you are at keeping secrets." He teased. "Deal." He kissed me bye as I got into Emma's car.

"Ok. So Brennan's collecting you at 5:45. That means we have an hour and a half to get you ready." Emma said as we walked into my house. "Firstly, you'll need to shower. We'll pick out your clothes for you cause we know what you're doing." Steph said to me while pushing me into my bathroom.

After washing my hair, body and shaving, I was out of the shower by 4:15. I have an hour to get ready.

I went out to the girls. They pushed me to sit at my vanity. Brielle blow dried my hair and then curled it for me. Steph showed me the outfit she picked for me. Not caring if I liked it or not. Then Emma started doing my makeup. They got all this done by 5.

All I had to do now was get dressed. The girls picked out a silk devore floral cowl neck dress.

 The girls picked out a silk devore floral cowl neck dress

"Brennan will definitely bust a nut when he sees you." Emma said while the rest of the girls giggle. "Shut up. Don't say that." I said back to them blushing.

The door bell suddenly rang. Emma handed me a clutch and told me my phone, lipstick and money(even though she said I won't need it) and gum were in it.

Going downstairs with the girls trailing behind me, I saw my parents talking to Brennan. By the looks of it, he gave my mom flowers and wine. He also had a bouquet of roses in his hands too. He looked so sexy in a suit.

 He looked so sexy in a suit