Chapter 19

Alex

Seeing Leah on her knees in front of me, I didn't think there could be a more beautiful sight. I made sure to pull back on my wolf. She was right to be concerned. Male wolves, especially Alphas, become stronger when aroused. It's a reproductive thing, overpowering our females, showing we are worthy of their womb. But with Leah, gentle was the key. I didn't want to hurt her, or scare her. I knew we couldn't have sex, the urge to mark her would be overwhelming, but I figured trying a few other things first would be a good way to learn to control my strength. I watched as she nervously pulled down the zipper of my pants, her inexperience almost as intriguing as the woman herself. I had only ever been with Julie, so the idea that I could have a second mate who would only ever be with me, it was more important and special than I had realized.

As I watch her nervous hand trail over my hard cock, I groaned low at the heady feeling. I hadn't been touched by a woman in so long, I was worried how long I could last. She glanced nervously over at the window and looked up at me with wide eyes.

"No one can see us, can they?" She asked and I chuckle before shaking my head.

"No, the windows are covered. The bakery is far from finished." I tell her and she lets out a relieved breath before pulling my cock from my boxers. Her eyes widen again and my wolf puffs up in pride that she is obviously impressed by my size.

"I don't know if you will fit." She murmurs.

Before I can respond, her tongue peeks out to lick my tip as her hand engulfs me. I suck in a harsh breath in surprise and she tightens her grip, her hand barely able to wrap around me. I groan in appreciation as she strokes me gently, hesitantly, before wrapping her warm, wet mouth around me.

"Fuuuuck." I murmur under my breath as I watch her head bob. She sucks down hard and I swear I almost feel my soul leave my body through my dick.

She takes me deeper and I feel myself hit the back of her throat. She gags a little and pulls me out, looking up at me nervously.

"I don't think I can take it all." She murmurs, plunging me to the back of her throat again.

"Yes you can. Just relax your throat." I say through gritted teeth as I try to keep myself from exploding. I grip the back of her head gently, threading my fingers through her hair and tip my head back on a groan as she takes me deeper. I can feel her throat fluttering around me and she gags again, a new bout of her saliva covering me.

She moans around me, the sound sending vibrations through me. I can smell the sweet scent of her arousal and it almost sets me off. She bobs down again and I thrust up gently, her nose digging into my pubic bone.

"That's it, sweet girl. Just like that." I groan, thrusting up carefully each time she takes me down her throat. She tightens her grip around me, pumping with each bob of her head and the pleasure wraps itself around my spine. I feel my balls tighten as tingles spread everywhere she touches.

"I'm close, little one. You gonna let me come down your throat? Claim you as mine?" I ask with a feral growl as I try to push my orgasm down until I get permission. She whimpers around me and nods her head, a growl of approval pours from me and I thrust down her throat one last time, groaning loudly as I shoot my seed down her throat. She swallows greedily and a surge of possession runs through me. My wolf pushes forward, wanting to mark this amazing woman, but I shove him back knowing it's too soon. I try to catch my breath as I look down at her.

She pulls away, her lips puffy and eyes wet from gagging. She's fucking gorgeous and I lift her into my lap after tucking myself back into my boxers. I wrap my arms around her and tuck her under my chin, kissing her cheeks and forehead as she smiles shyly. I thread my fingers through her hair and hold her close.