Chapter 30

Alex

Leah climbs my body like a tree until she is positioned on top of me, straddling my hips as she holds me down with her hands on my chest. Her fingernails dig into me painfully through my shirt and I grip her hips as I try to pry my lips from hers.

“Slow down, little one.” I try to say, but she lets out a little growl and kisses me again. She is much stronger than I anticipated, and it seems her baser instincts are kicking in. She sits up a little bit, breaking the kiss, and I think she’s coming to her senses, but instead she grips my shirt and rips it down the middle before licking and sucking her way down my torso. I feel my cock grow in my pants, despite my efforts.

“Leah. Honey. Come here please.” I say quietly trying to get her attention. She huffs out an annoyed breath and looks up at me.

“Aren’t you thirsty? Or hungry?” I ask her and she shakes her head, giving me a mischievous smile.

“I’m hungry. But not for food.” She says as I hear my pants rip as well.

Before I can form any other words, her warm wet mouth is wrapped around me. I groan at the sensation, my hips bucking up into her mouth without my permission.

“Ah, fuck.” I mutter under my breath as she moans around my cock. I can smell the arousal pouring out of her.

Fuck it. If she wants it, I’ll give it to her.

She shoves me to the back of her throat and gags a little on my length and I feel a new bout of saliva wet my hardness. I thread my fingers through her hair, groaning on every deep thrust of her mouth.

“That feels so good, baby. Just like that.” I encourage her. She seems to enjoy it as her eyes flutter closed and she groans again. After a few minutes of her sweet mouth on me, I see her hand snake down between her legs. As she plays with herself, moaning around me, I am suddenly extremely jealous of her hand.

I grip her under each arm and pull her up to me, crashing my lips on hers. She pulls away from me and looks me in the eye.

“Alex, I want you inside me. Please.” She begs and I shred her clothes quickly much the same way she did to me.

“Ride my cock, baby. Show me how bad you want me inside of you.” I murmur in her ear. She groans at my words and lines me up at her entrance.

I hold onto her hips to steady her, expecting a slow descent, but she plows down onto me in one quick motion, burying me deep inside her wet warmth. I clench my hands into tight fists and take steadying breaths to make myself last. She squeezes down on me a few times, making me grunt each time. She rests her palms flat against my chest before lifting herself off of me, then pummeling back down.

“Oh God, Alex. You feel so good.” She practically whines as she increases her speed. I thrust up my hips to meet hers, resulting in a satisfying smacking sound. I curl my hands around her, gripping her ass in both hands, helping to lift her before she falls back down onto me.

“That’s my girl. Just like that.” I manage to say through gritted teeth as she increases her speed. I feel my balls quiver and my cock twitch, begging for me to let them free. I slip my hand in between her legs to find that sensitive little bundle of nerves. I use the pad of my thumb to rub circles on it, then flick it gently from side to side. She cries out in ecstasy and her pussy clamps down on me firmly. I know she’s close, so I sit up a little to capture one of her puckered nipples in my mouth, biting down gently.

In the next moment she shatters around me, the pulsing of her orgasm triggering my own release and I erupt inside of her, coating her walls with my seed, burrowing my scent as deeply into her as possible.