Chapter 24

Alex

I kept my arms firmly around Leah, enjoying her closeness. I trace my fingertips under her shirt, trailing them against the soft skin of her lower back. I feel the skin pebble under my touch and smile. She adjusts on my lap so she can straddle me and I feel my dick begin to harden. I take a few deep breaths just trying to calm myself.

"Are you going to mark me?" She asks quietly and I can't help but chuckle at the eagerness in her tone. I pull my face away from her neck to look at her fully.

"Yes." I say simply. Her eyes widen a smidgeon and her breathing kicks up a notch as a beautiful shade of pink creeps up her face. She looks nervous but also excited. And that makes me happy.

"But not today." I clarify and her shoulders drop a little with disappointment. She pouts out her lower lip at me and whines a little. I smile and lean forward to catch her lip, sucking on it gently while she writhes against me. I pull away and she huffs a little annoyed at me.

"And why not?" She asks with her brows furrowed.

"Because when I do, you'll likely remain unconcious for a day or two. You will need to prepare for that. Marking also happens while we have sex. I don't think you're quite ready for that." I say gently, stroking the back of my knuckles down her cheek. She flushes pink again and averts her gaze.

"I didn't realize that.... that was involved." She says shyly and her inexperience makes possessiveness flow through me yet again.

She will be mine, and mine alone.

"Yes. It's the best way to seal the bond. If I marked you now without completing the process, the mark would fade and our bond would not be as strong the next time. I want it to be like a fated mate bond. I want it to be special. For both of us." I say and she nods, finally looking up at me.

"I want that too." She murmurs and I tuck her face into my neck, holding her gently like the precious gift she is.

"So yes, little one, I will mark you but it will take a little planning and the pack will need to be informed. They will feel a ripple of power when you become their Luna and I don't want anyone panicking. I'm sorry if it takes some of the... romance out of it." I say with an apologetic smile and she looks at me with her warm eyes.

"That's ok. We have plenty of time to be spontaneous." She says, leaning forward to kiss me gently.

"We have forever." I tell her and my wolf rumbles in happiness. It had been so long since he felt whole, complete. He had even been stronger the last few weeks. Training had been easier, I could run longer, take wolves down easier. Joy looked good on both of us.

"We should wait until after that Alpha comes." Leah suggests and I nod in agreement.

"Yes, I want you to be awake for that. I also don't want to have another Alpha on my land right after I have marked you. I will be very protective and possessive." I say and Leah shoots me a cocky smile.

"Even more so than usual?" She teases and I smirk.

"You think I'm bad now? Just wait, little one." I say ominously before descending on her mouth.

I devour her, sucking and licking, tasting her mouth, owning it. She pulls away reluctantly and eyes me with want. I can smell her arousal, the thick scent pouring from between her legs.

"Will you do that thing where you randomly push me up against the wall and kiss me just like that?" She asks breathlessly and I chuckle.

"Do you want me to?" I ask. She bites her bottom lip, my eyes trailing the motion as my cock hardens against my zipper. She nods, her pupils blown wide and I growl at her admission.

"Well, aren't you a dirty little bird." I coo affectionately, making her turn a delicious shade of pink.

My mouth begins to water at the scent wafting from her in waves. It grows stronger the longer we touch and I can't hold back any longer. I push the food and papers from my desk and Leah gasps when she hears the clanging on the floor. I lift her and perch her on the side of my desk, gripping the edges of her pants and tugging them down. She's so surprised by my actions she doesn't move until she hears the fabric of her pants begin to tear. Only then does she lift her ass and allow me to shimmy them down her legs. I throw them across the room and spread her legs, taking in the view of her wet, luscious pink folds. I lick my lips and give her a devious smile. She grins back but then it falters.

"Alex, anyone could walk in and see us." She says worriedly, her eyes flitting to the door.

"Let them. Then they'll know you're mine." I say with a shrug before pressing my lips to the soft skin of her inner thigh.

She groans and tilts her head back, her eyes rolling closed as she savors the sensations. I growl a little against her flesh and watch as the vibrations make her skin pebble. I kiss up each leg, getting dangerously close to where she wants me most before pulling away in a slow, gentle torture. She huffs in annoyance each time I pull back, making me chuckle at my needy little human.

"Alex, please." She whines.

"There's my girl. Beg for me." I murmur deviously.

"Please, baby. Please." She gasps as I nip her flesh gently. The endearment catches me off guard. It's the first time she's used it and it makes warmth flood my body. I smile and grip her thighs, forcing her legs around my head before pulling her roughly to my face.

"Good girl. Scream for me."

I lap hungrily at her pussy, licking up every drop of her need. Her taste floods my mouth and I growl again, against her clit this time and she cries out. I watch her chest rise and fall rapidly as her fingers cling to my desk as she tries not to writhe away from me. The sight makes me redouble my efforts, slipping my tongue inside, I explore her greedily, learning every motion that makes her scream, makes her clench, makes her shiver. I retrace my path back to her sensitive little nub and suck it harshly into my mouth. The bite of pain makes her legs clench around my head and lick her gently to ease away any sting. I slip a finger gently into her, crooking it until I find that spot that I know will make her come undone.

"Alex!" She cries as she sits up a little on my desk to grip my hair. She uses the leverage to thurst against my face.

"Scream my name again, little one. Let everyone know who you belong to." I encourage as her moans and pleas get louder.

"Please, Alex! I need...." She trails off, but I know what my sweet girl needs. I slip another finger inside of her and slip my thumb down to her other entrance, massaging the opening as my other fingers plunge deep inside of her. She cries out again and I feel her body go rigid. Her fingers in my hair get even tighter as her legs tighten their hold against my neck.

"Alex!" She cries as she comes undone for me. I watch as her body writhes and her muscles tighten rhythmically around my fingers. I continue my efforts until she has ridden her high, licking her gently until I have devoured every drop of her. She's breathing heavily, sweat spotted on her brow as she relaxes.

"Holy shit." She murmurs and I chuckle, standing to grab a towel from the private bathroom in my office. I wipe her gently then clean my face before pulling her into my lap, wrapping around her like a koala as she relaxes into my hold. She goes to rub my erection through my pants, but I stop her.

"This was about you, sweet girl. Just relax now." I say gently and she sighs before tucking her face into my neck. Her body feels warm and loose after her release and I have no doubt she'll be asleep in minutes.

Her eyes slip open as she surveys the room dreamily.

"How come every time we do something like that you make a mess?" She asks, her voice tinged with humor. I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'll try not to next time." I say, not meaning my words for a moment. Her snort makes me think she knows that as well.

"I worked hard on that lunch for you." She says through a yawn that makes me feel a strong sense of protectiveness.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be disrespectful." I say somberly and she gives me another smile.

"It's alright. I forgive you. This time." She says and I chuckle as her body relaxes and she flits off to sleep, snug in my arms.