Chapter 40

Leah

It took nearly two months of intensive physical therapy, but I was nearly back to my old self. I still get tired a little quicker than I used to and my legs get this weird, tingly sensation sometimes, but other than that I had made a full recovery.

Alex didn't leave my side for a moment of it. He encouraged me, pushed me, held me when I thought it would be impossible but never let me feel sorry for myself. I didn't know it was possible for me to love him even more, but he has proven me wrong. All of this time together has only strengthened our bond and our friendship.

In all this time, he hasn't been intimate with me. It frustrated me for awhile, but I could tell he was only worried about hurting me. He never pushed me or made me feel bad about it and for that I was grateful.

But it's time for that to end.

Tonight is the night I get my old life back. All of it. I cooked Alex his favorite meal and am waiting for him to get done with his meeting. He's in his home office, the one he set up so he could work from home since it was more comfortable for me here than in his office at the packhouse. He is meeting with Jon and Jeremy tonight and I'm getting antsy for them to finish.

Jeremy was one of our recent transfers and Alex took to him well. He quickly moved up the ranks and with Alex spending so much time with me he was kind of made into a second beta but Alex officially refers to him as head warrior. He plans training sessions, patrol schedules, handles any issues among the male wolves, things like that. That freed up Jon to help Alex with things he normally would handle. Luckily Jon was sweet about the whole thing, saying getting the Luna back in top shape would be the whole pack's priority.

These people are amazing and I will never get tired of living here.

I had just taken the biscuits out of the oven when the three men came down the stairs. Jon and Jeremy gave me wide smiles before Jon sniffed the air.

"Holy hell it smells amazing in here, Luna." He says with a grin.

"Thank you. I'd ask you to stay, but it's kind of a special day." I say sweetly and Alex looks at me confused.

"What day? Did I forget something?" He asks, suddenly looking very worried. I chuckle at his perplexed expression and guide Jon and Jeremy towards the door.

"We'll talk about it when your guests are gone." I say firmly and Jon whistles low.

"Alpha's in trouble, Alpha's in trouble." He sings and I laugh again.

"You may not see him tomorrow. He will have some groveling to do." I say and Jon and Jeremy both laugh heartily before leaving. I shut the door behind them and lock it.

Just to be safe.

I turn back towards Alex and he's standing rigid, giving me a concerned glare.

"It's not your birthday, not our anniversary, no major holiday I can think of. I'm sorry, little one. I honestly have no idea what is so special about today." He says, obviously getting more and more frantic by the second. I smile and shake my head, walking up to him. I cup his cheeks in my hands and stand on tip toe to kiss him chastely.

"Today is the day you get back in my pants." I say sweetly and he thinks on my words before surprise flashes across his face.

"What? Leah... I don't know..." He trails off backing away from me and anger surges through me. I walk towards him and grip his shirt in my fist, pulling his face down so it's level with mine.

"Listen here, Alpha. Either you take care of me or I will do it myself while you listen in. I'll even scream your name while I come if you'd like." I say quietly and Alex's eyes go wide with surprise before they narrow and his hands grip my hips.

"Fuck no, Leah. You're not touching my pussy." He murmurs in my ear making me shiver against him. He lifts me and tosses me over his shoulder before carrying me up the stairs.

"But what about dinner?" I call to him and he chuckles.

"I know exactly what I'm eating tonight." He says, smacking a hand down on my ass making me yelp in surprise. He chuckles again before he tosses me on the bed, watching with a satisfied smirk as I bounce off the mattress.

I watch him strip off his shirt and pants, licking my lower lip and letting out a pathetic groan as his cock springs out, smacking against his stomach. I pull my legs up and let them fall apart, spreading myself out for him. His eyes darken and he growls before ripping my pants off of me, throwing the tattered scraps of fabric over his shoulder. He goes to climb over me before he stills and sits back on his knees.

"Leah, baby. It's a full moon tonight." He says quietly, watching my reaction. My smile widens and I nod.

"I know." I answer and surprise flits across his face.

"And you still want to do this?" He asks and I nod.

"It's why I picked tonight." I say and he looks even more shocked than before.

"You want to have a pup?" He asks and I nod, reaching out to hold his hand.

"I almost lost my life, Alex. My ability to walk. It reminded me that every single day is precious, even if you think you have forever. I don't want to wait one more minute to live our lives. To build our future. And I'm hoping our future means filling this house with little feet to stomp around, little voices laughing and little hands to make messes everywhere. I want to have your pups, Alex. And I want them right now." I say, fighting back tears. Alex's face softens and he nods, leaning down to catch my lips for a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, Leah." He whispers against my mouth and my breath hitches at the intensity of his eyes on me.

"I love you too." I say quietly and he rips my shirt from my body.

"Hold on tight, because I'm about to put a baby in you." He murmurs with a seductive grin that has my pussy coating my thighs with my wetness.

He lines up at my entrance and pushes in slowly, allowing me to adjust to his girth. It's been so long there is a little sting, but it quickly morphes into pleasure. He pulls his cock out of me slowly, before slamming back in, the force nearly knocking my head into the headboard. He groans low and I whimper at how amazing it feels, how perfect. My fingernails dig into his shoulders as I hang on to him.

"You feel so fucking amazing, baby." He murmurs into my ear, dragging himself out again before pushing back in.

"Faster, Alex. Please." I whimper in his ear. He growls at the request and picks up speed and intensity, barreling into my pussy at a punishing rate.

I kick my legs up around him, using the leverage to meet him thrust for thrust. Every snap of our hips drives me higher until I plateau at the edge of pleasure.

"Right there, baby. Fuck! Just like that I'm gonna come. Make me come on your cock." I beg and he pushes harder into me, hitting that sweet spot that sends me over the edge.

I groan through my release, black spots dancing on the edge of my vision from the intensity of it, when I feel Alex still, and I feel the gentle pulses of his orgasm inside of me. He relaxes into me, cradling my body against him as he catches his breath.

I tilt my head to kiss his neck, snuggling in close to him. Neither of us move for a long time, enjoying the closeness we have been missing for so long.

"Am I pregnant yet?" I ask with a smile. Alex chuckles and pulls away to look at me, holding himself up on one arm as his other hand comes up to push my hair from my face. He looks down at me with a soft, affectionate smile that makes my chest ache with all of the love I carry for him.

"I'm not sure. We should do it again, just in case." He says with a chuckle. I wince a little as he pulls out of me and he frowns.

"Are you ok? Was I too rough?" He asks and I shake my head.

"You were perfect. It's just been awhile. Too long." I say and he nods.

"Yes. We have some lost time to make up for." He says with a seductive smile and bright, joyful eyes.

It feels so good to be back in his arms, right where I belong.