When You Wear Their Clothes

Dream:

      Dream was searching the whole house for his green hoodie. He finally went to check the closet for the 4th time until he noticed something. A green sleeve peaking out of the blankets of his bed. He walked over and moved the sheets down to see you fast asleep in his hoodie. He softly laughed to himself before gently ruffling your hair and walking off.

George:

     George was already awake, making breakfast when he heard you approaching him. He turned his head to face you. "Good morning, Y/N---" He started but he noticed you were wearing his shirt. The shirt went down to your knees. You hugged him from the side, wrapping your arms around him sleepily. "'Morning, Gogy." You mumbled.

SapNap:

     You stole his baseball cap and sat next to him on the couch. He glanced up and saw the hat and chuckled. Sapnap wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer.

Karl:

      You stole his hoodie. You walk over to Karl who was walking around the kitchen and hugged him. "Oop- aww! Hello! You look so cute!" He cooed, hugging you so tightly.

Quackity:

    You stole the jacket he always wears and put it on and laid down next him on the bed. He looked up from his phone and immediately noticed. He smirked and softly chuckled. Quackity pulled you on top of him by the waist. "Stealing my clothes? Really?" He chuckled, kissing you gently.

Wilbur Soot:

      You stole his sweater. You walked downstairs to see him playing his guitar on the couch. You walked over, making him look over. Wilbur smiled as soon as he saw the sweater. He set his guitar to the side and kissed your temple.

Tommy:

       "WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?" Tommy yelled in frustration. 'Where's what?" You asked, walking into the room. "My shirt! The shirt I wear almost every fucking day!" Tommy answers, slamming his drawer shut. Then realization hit you. "You mean this shirt?" You ask, making him whip his head over to face you. You gently tugged at the collar of the shirt gesturing to it. Tommy walked over to you and hugged you. You froze, not knowing why he did that. He didn't seem mad or upset anymore. "You can keep it for now. You owe me later." He grumbled into your shoulder.

Tubbo:

    You may or may not have "borrowed" his hoodie. When you walked over to see if he liked it or not, he already saw you coming. He gasped dramatically. "AN ADORABLE THEIF HAS ENTERED THE ROOM! HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" 

Ranboo:

      You were curled up on the couch in one of Ranboo's suit jackets while Ranboo was getting ready for a video. He was taking a bit too long. It's been over an hour. Hell, maybe almost 2. You get up from you comfortable position on the couch and go upstairs and knock on his bedroom door. Ranboo opened the door. "What's taking you so long?" You ask, confused and concerned. "I can't find my suit jacket." He groaned in frustration. "This one?" You ask tugging at the collar. He looked at the jacket you're wearing and laughed to himself. "Yep. That's the one. God, I'm blind." He laughed.