What Do Their Friends Think About The Two Of You Dating?

Warning, I wrote this at 3am, so its probably shit and lazy. I'm sorry.

(Request)

Dream:

Everyone thought he was kidding but then he made you a face reveal. They are very supportive.

George:

Dream had like, a mental breakdown. Sapnap was very supportive. So was everyone else.

SapNap:

Karl was a little sad (sorry if you don't ship karlnap. Its 3am too. Idk why I'm doing this lmao) but when he met you, he knew the two of you were meant to be and to let it go. He was so happy that Sapnap was happy, so was everybody else.

Karl:

EVERYONE LOVES YOU! They were happy to know Karl is dating someone.

Quackity:

Same thing like Karl, they love you, so they are happy Quackity found someone that will make him happy.

BadBoyHalo:

Skeppy: 💔

Skeppy:

Everyone loves you and is happy that Skeppy has someone that can make him happy and make him calm down with all the pranks, or at least try to.

Wilbur:

Tommy didn't believe it for one second. But when he saw the two of you kiss... Welp. Shit. Everyone is fine with you.

Ghostbur:

Everyone is concerned that you had fallen in love with a ghost, but they're happy that Ghostbur has someone to rely on other than Phil.

Niki:

Everyone loves you and finds the idea of you and Niki together absolutely adorable. They are so happy that Kiki found someone who will love her and make her happy.

Tommy:

At first, they didn't really believe him. They thought he just walked up to someone and said "You are my S/O now." But when they saw you and Tommy cuddle in front of them, they believed him.

Tubbo:

Ranboo: 💔

Ranboo:

Tubbo: 💔