When You Wake Up In The Same Bed (NOT SEXUAL)

(Basically like they wake up to you cuddled up next to them, asleep in their bed)

Dream:

       Dream opened his eyes and looked down at you. He softly chuckled at the sight. Your arms around him, your face buried into his chest, your legs tangled in his. He kissed your forehead before falling to sleep once more.

George:

      George opened his tired eyes to see your beautiful face, sleeping peacefully. Your arms wrapped around one of his, your chest slowly rising and falling and the small, adorable snores that left your lips. He pecked your cheek before pulling you into his chest, wrapping his arms around you, falling to sleep again.

SapNap:

     Nick opened his eyes to see you. You were face to face. He took in all of your beautiful features of your face before pecking your lips and pulling you in closer into his chest.

Karl:

    Karl didn't even have to open his eyes. He felt your soft, slow breathing in the crook of his neck, and your arms around his torso. He giggled before kissing your temple and pulling you closer.

Quackity:

       Alex opened his eyes and saw the back of your neck. He realized his arms were around your waist and was spooning you. He softly chuckled and kissed the back of your neck before burying his face in the crook of your neck, falling asleep.

Wilbur Soot:

     When Wilbur woke up, he knew something was odd right away. There was a weight on his body. He opened his eyes to see you laying on top of him, your face buried in the crook of his neck, arms around his torso, legs tangled in his. His arms were already around your waist. He softly chuckled before kissing your temple and softly singing your favorite song.

Tommy:

         Tommy slowly opened his eyes but felt an odd warmness. He saw you. In his bed. Asleep. He wanted to be calm about this, but was panicking on the inside. What if his mom walked in?!  He'd be RUINED! While Tommy was thinking of the worst possibilities that could happen, you snapped his attention back to you by you cuddling into his chest more and wrapping your arms around him tighter. He sighed and blushed. Who was he kidding? You were too adorable to make things like that happen. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close falling to sleep a few minutes later.

Tubbo:

     Tubbo's eyes opened and slightly widened when he saw that he was being cuddled by a sleeping Y/N. He sighed before holding you closer and relaxing.

Ranboo:

      Ranboo opened his eyes to see that you were basically clinging onto him. Your arms were around his torso, your legs tangled in his, and your face buried into his shirt. He didn't know what to do, so he chose the best option. Sleep. He wrapped his arms around you and fell to sleep a few moments later.