They Walk In On You Making A TikTok

(Request!)

Dream: This mf knew you were making a tiktok. He decided to put on his mask and his green hoodie, get into the frame, and start fucking twerking behind you. You started laughing your ass off and ended the tiktok.

George: He walked in and saw you. You didn't even notice he was there at first. He walks into the frame and does a weird dance and walks out the other side of the frame.

Sapnap: He just looks at you. Depending on what kind of tiktok it is,  he'll probably either laugh at you, jokingly cheer you on like "YASS QUEEN", or try to distract you just for the fun of it.

Karl: Dances behind you without you noticing. When you're done making the tiktok, you see him. "Karl!"

Quackity: Is either disappointed in you, or fucks with you. Literally messes up the tiktok every time just to get your attention.

BadBoyHalo: Just sits there. Respects it and doesn't question it.

Skeppy: Playfully messes it up to annoy you until you tell him to fuck off.

Wilbur: Just sits and stares. Admires you from afar. Probably would join you if he was in the mood.

Ghostbur: TikTok? What's that?

Technoblade: Just stares in disappointment, will murder someone if someone hates on you in the comments.

Niki: Lets you do it. Finds it so cute. Likes every single one of your tiktoks after you post them.

Tommy: Resting bitch face. Just sits there. Shouts your tiktok out on stream and on his account.

Tubbo: Dances next to you and then walks out of the frame.

Ranboo: Mimics you or dances behind you or making random funny gestures.