Chapter 25: Rimuru defeats Hinata

After Benimaru, Shion and Soei have left to fight their own opponents, Rimuru faced off against both Hinata and Saare.

Hinata enhanced with her in-human speed, appeared in front of Rimuru and tried to stab him but he simply deflected her strike with his sword. Hinata not losing momentum, started to exchange multiple slashes at Rimuru with the intention of cutting him but like all her other attacks, Rimuru blocked them all with his sword.

The force that Rimuru applied in his sword whenever Hinata clashed her own sword with his was so powerful that it almost numbed Hinata's hand. Hinata who noticed this, jumped back to create some distance between herself and Rimuru but Rimuru simply stayed at the same sport he was at the start of the fight.

Not long after Hinata had jumped back, Saare rushed with his own sword and prepared to slash Rimuru at his neck while his guard was down but his sword was stopped by Rimuru's multiple barriers before it could reach him. Saare was sent flying back from the force that occurred when his sword impacted with Rimuru's multiple barriers.

Rimuru did not even look at Saare when this happened. He focused his whole attention on Hinata and never did he removed his attention from her. Saare after he regained himself, saw that indeed, Rimuru was not even acknowledging him as an opponent. This made him very angry

'I will make you pay for underestimating me!' He vowed to himself

Hinata also noticed this and was happy with the situation. She was happy because if Rimuru had his attention on her, then there will be no need for Saare to die a needless death.

From the little exchange that she had with Rimuru, she confirmed that he was miles above her in power. The difference was to wide for her to ever hope to match but she will be damned if she could not at least scratch him before she lose.

Rimuru looked at Hinata without any expression on his face "Is that really the best you've got Hinata? I thought that you were supposed to be the best among all the Holy church? Don't tell me this is your limit?!"

Hinata knew that he was taunting her but she will be lying if she said that his taunts were not getting to her.

Saare gritted his teeth from being ignored "I will show you, Bastard!!!"

He raised his sword high in the air and a huge mana began to pour from his body to his sword. He started screaming as a huge magic circle appeared in the air.

"Not yet! This is not nearly enough to finish a being like you" Saare shouted as he poured more mana into his sword.

More magic circle appeared above the magic circle that was above Rimuru. Saare created multi layer magic circle above Rimuru. The Magic circle began to absorb Magicules from the air itself. Paticules of light began to gather inside the magic circle while the circle itself began to glow a huge multiple colours.

 Paticules of light began to gather inside the magic circle while the circle itself began to glow a huge multiple colours