Chapter 38: Declaration Of War

Rimu and Rimuru kept on watching eachother's move. Rimuru turned and looked at the Milim that was with Rimu but she looked away from him and focused on the Milim that was with Rimuru.

Finally, Rimuru asked "What exactly do you want to discuss with me?"

"There's no need to rush. Let's seat down first before we talk" Rimu clicked her fingers and a table appeared in the middle of the room.

The table was a moderate size square table with two seats on each side of the table. Rimu sat down on one side of the table and the Milim that was with her sat next to her.

Rimuru seeing Rimu seating down had no choice but to seat as well. When Milim saw that Rimuru has sat down, she too went and sat by her side.

"Now that we've both sat down, I would like to explain why I'm here" Rimu began

"Before either of you begin this discussion, I would like to participate as well" Someone said

Rimuru and Rimu along with the two Milim's turned around and saw Elmesia and Veldora approaching them

Veldora reached the table first and looked at Rimu and the fake Milim "So you two were the massive power I felt that day. To think that another Rimuru would travel to this world. Rimuru! What is going on?"

"I would like an answer to that as well Demon Lord Rimuru and Demon Lord Milim. Why are this two here?" Elmesia asked

"That's what I want to know too. And them being in this world is a long story" Rimuru explained

"More importantly, I can understand how Veldora is able to move in a suspended world since he is a True Dragon, but how are you able to move inside this world Elmesia?" Rimu asked her

"Let's just say I'm full of surprises and leave it at that" Elmesia told her

Rimu looked at her for a second before she lost interest "Well it's not like it matters to me what your secrets are. You might as well have a seat because what am going to discuss involves you too"

She clicked her fingers and two seats appeared on the two remaining side of the table.

Elmesia had a surprise look from seeing her powers first hand "Power of creation! You are no ordinary being are you?"

Rimu for once looked surprised "You mean this" she said gesturing to the table "please! If you are surprised by something as measly as this, then you are in for a rude awakening on who I am"

Elmesia sat down on one of the seat in the table and looked at Rimu "Just who are you exactly?"

"That will come later. Now then, I believe I should get back to what I wanted to discuss with you Rimuru" Rimu said

"Whatever you want, I will make sure it doesn't succeed. I will never let myself get captured by you or that other Milim over there" Milim said to Rimu

The face of the other Milim changed to anger after Milim said what she said. A little bit of Magicule began to sip out of her body which showed how angry she was.

Everyone except for Rimuru and Rimu stood up and got on their guard after feeling how massive the Magicule of the fake Milim was.

Veldora was the most shocked from feeling the Magicule of the fake Milim "Hey Milim, this might be bad. I don't want to assume, but she is definitely much stronger than she appears"

Milim greet her teeth in anger "So what if she is strong, I'm not afraid of her. She doesn't scare me one bit" she said while releasing a little bit of her own aura as well

Before things got out of hand, Rimuru and Rimu both raised their hand to stop the commotion. The moment everyone saw Rimuru and Rimu raise their hand, they relaxed and returned back to their seat.