Chapter 41: The Growth Of Rimuru's Subordinates

Rimuru was inside the control room of the Labyrinth with his hand resting on his chin while he was sat down. He had a look of compleat astonishment on his face as he went through the informations of his subordinates. By his side is Benimaru in his own seat while Shion and Diablo were seating behind Rimuru. At the other end of the table is Ramiris and Veldora watching the screen which shows what is happening inside the Labyrinth.

Rimuru looked at the information once more before he turned to Benimaru "Are you serious about this?"

Benimaru wearily nodded his head "Affirmative"

Rimuru sighed before he dropped the file and rubbed his head "How did this happen I wonder"

"I'm not sure lord Rimuru. Everyone has been doing special training in preparation for the upcoming battle with the angels, that I know of" Benimaru told him

"Training doesn't magically make half of my Subordinates as strong as an awakened Demon Lords in just a few weeks" Rimuru said with a sigh

"What's the problem Rimuru? It's not like this is a bad thing" Veldora said with his confident voice

"Master is right Rimuru. You should be happy that your subordinates are getting stronger" Ramiris told him

"Believe me, I am. It's just that seeing people get stupidly strong overnight is definitely a cause for concern" Rimuru explained

"Like you are one to talk mister I became a deity by doing absolutely nothing" Ramiris muttered to herself

Rimuru choosing to ignore her turned to Benimaru "What is the meaning of this Patrion and why are they singled out from the rest of the subordinates?"

"I can explain that lord Rimuru" Shion began "The Patrons are the strongest subordinates under you whose powers are exceptional even when compared to other subordinates. They have all passed six million EP and could defeat any demon lords out there. I am naturally one of them"

Rimuru nodded his head "That makes sense. How many Patron do we have at the moment?"

"We have a total number of twelve Patrons" Benimaru answered "There are: Myself, Diablo, Shion, Ranga, Carrera, Ultima, Testarossa, Gabiru, Aldman, Gild, Zegion, and Kumara. These twelve including myself are the strongest subordinates under you"

Rimuru looked at the file again before he turned to Benimaru "In your honest opinion Benimaru, how strong do you think you are currently?"

Benimaru put his hand on his chin and thought about the question "Honestly speaking, I believe I have a decent chance of beating you when you became an awakened Demon Lord"

Rimuru smiled on the outside but on the inside 'Good god, he is a beast. And you are telling me that twelve subordinates of mine are that strong as well. I really need an explanation on how this happened'

<<Answer. This is the result of masters evolution to a deity. The overwhelming magicules you provide everyday inside the kingdom of Tempest as a deity was so dense that all monsters under you who were exposed to it underwent a drastic change in their magicules>>

Rimuru deadpan 'So it's my fault then'

<<Yes master>>

Rimuru turned around to Ramiris and Veldora "Say, I haven't seen Milim in a while now. Do you guys know where she is? I tried to ask her with our link but she told me not to find or contact her until she is ready"

"She told me that she was going to do a special training for the upcoming battle that's about to happen" Veldora said while still watching the screen

"Knowing Milim, she is probably in some deserted island doing a special training" Ramiris said to Rimuru