Chapter 55: Battle begins

A/N: This picture above is quite beautiful and cool.

If you guys read the author's note in the prologue chapter of this story, I mentioned bringing in some OC characters. Well the OC characters are here and many more of them will appear in this final arc. If you have noticed, I wrote this story to be extremely different from cannon because it is interesting and much more enjoyable to read a fanfiction that is not a repeat of cannon story.

So many characters from cannon will not be making an appearance in this story and many characters might be stronger and weaker than their cannon self. I'm saying this to you guy because I want my readers to abandon all information of the cannon of Tensura while reading this story in other not to confuse yourselves. Those who have read to this point will know what I mean. Enjoy the chapter with what I said in mind.

Two days after the meeting, an image projection of Rimu appeared in the sky of the entire planet.

"Citizens of earth. My name is Rimuru Tempest, but you can call me Rimu. I hereby announce the beginning of the war between myself and you all. Do your best to survive as long as you can against my soldiers"

After she said that, the projection disappeared and several portals appeared in the sky. Following those portal came a swarm of angels that began to fire at everything the moment the came out of the portal.

Deep underground in Tempest, the great city of Rimuru and all the other neighbouring villages and town in the Jura Forest have been teleported into the Labyrinth for protection.

Currently, Rimuru, Benimaru, Veldora and Ramiris were observing the battles around the world from the control room of the Labyrinth. Unfortunately Milim had to immediately join the battle because Dark Milim had made her entrance to the Jura Forest.

The angels were using their secret techniques to bombard everything and the monster soldiers were fighting back. Both sides had suffered casualties.

"It has begun" Rimuru said looking at the screen.

"Yes it has my lord" Benimaru answered him.

"Even with all our planning, we still underestimated the strength of those Angels" Rimuru sighed.

"It couldn't be helped that some of those Angels are as powerful as true demon lords" Benimaru answered him

Just as they were talking, they saw a blue haired girl holding a katana walking inside the entrance of the Labyrinth with five female angels following her.

"That must be one of the elite" Rimuru said observing the girl.

"Indeed it is" Benimaru answered.

"Veldora! You're up" Rimuru turned to Veldora who was looking at the screen.

"I've been waiting for this. Elite or not, I'll show this girl my new moves" Veldora screamed as he left the room.

"Hopefully he can beat her" Benimaru said.

"I believe in master's power. And besides, Zegion and all the other floor boss are still in the Labyrinth" Ramiris said.

Rimuru focused his attention on the fight that was about to begin between Milim and Dark Milim in worry.

"Don't worry Lord Rimuru! I will go and assist lady Milim" Benimaru said as he began to leave the control room

"I'm counting on you Benimaru" Rimuru said turning his attention back to the screen.

At the Frozen Continent

A bald haired man with buffed muscle wearing black coat that exposed his chest and black pants with combat boots was standing in the air looking at the angels fighting with the demons of the frozen continent. In front of the man was Guy and Velzard glaring at him.