Chapter 64: Fighting In The Golden City Of El Dorado

A/N: Hello everyone. Sorry for the late update. I just had a really hard time deciding what to write in this chapter. Anyway, enjoy and tell me your thoughts.

As the battle raged on in the Kingdom of El Dorado, the conflict between the demon lord Leon and the Commander Angel Kris was coming to an end.

Leon showcased sword skills that left Kris baffled. If not for Kris's utilization of light-based attacks, he would have long since died from Leon's sword moves.

Leon rushed towards Kris with a sword thrust aimed directly at his heart. Kris, who was holding a sword created from golden light, adjusted the strength of his hand and used his sword to deflect Leon's attack, saving himself from a fatal blow.

Immediately, Leon altered his footwork, and his sword followed suit, turning around and sweeping towards Kris's neck.

Kris became frightened by Leon's fierce offensive. After dodging it, Kris changed his own steps and tried to jump out of the battle circle.

Understanding Kris's intention, Leon swiftly followed, not giving Kris a chance to escape. Seeing no way out, Kris roared in anger.

"You think you're good? Well, time to get serious, you bastard."

Saying that, Kris began to counter all of Leon's moves, putting Leon at a disadvantage.

'His sword moves have changed. He is now faster than I can respond to,' Leon thought to himself.

Trying to retreat from the battle circle, Leon was intercepted by Kris.

"Oh no, you don't!"

Kris increased his sword moves to become faster and fiercer, catching Leon off guard. Before long, Leon was sent flying by a sword thrust from Kris, which destroyed the chest part of his golden armor and left a gaping wound on his chest.

Weakly standing up after crashing to the ground, Leon coughed out blood.

"I can't believe how powerful this angel is. If I don't bring out all my trump cards, I'll die," Leon thought to himself.

Kris, not giving Leon a chance to breathe, raised his hand and created many golden swords in the sky. The swords filled the sky, moving at light speed, descending upon Leon.

"Disappear into dust, Hundred Breaker!"

Leon roared, releasing a dark golden aura from his body, turning his armor black.

Stabbing his sword into the ground, Leon generated a massive amount of light, forming a barrier around him

Stabbing his sword into the ground, Leon generated a massive amount of light, forming a barrier around him. The light swords heading toward him disintegrated upon contact with the light surrounding him.

The light around Leon split into a hundred different beams, each large enough to engulf a human. Directed by Leon, the beams headed toward Kris, who had a gloomy look on his face.