Chapter 58: Guy's Hidden power

A/N: Hello everyone, not much to say except have fun reading this chapter I guess.

It has been many days since the war started, and the fight between the top forces of both sides has yet to cease. So many deaths have occurred, but it seems the angels have the upper hand. After all, humans and monsters are naturally weaker than the angels, so the casualty on the human race side is countless. Only a select few humans and monsters can fight the angels one on one as equals.

Deep beneath Tempest was the Labyrinth created by Ramiris, and inside the Labyrinth is the control center where all the fighting happening in the world is being live broadcast thanks to Rimuru's magic.

In that room, Rimuru was seen sitting on his seat as he observed the fighting. He seemed to be alone because Ramiris ran out to assist Veldora after seeing that he was at a disadvantage against the Blue-haired Female elite who was attacking the Labyrinth. The other floor masters except for Zegion were engaged in an intense battle with the five female angels the blue haired Elite brought with her.

"It seems that the fight in Lubelius will conclude soon," Rimuru said as he watched Hinata, who has evolved into a True Hero, use her newfound power to obliterate all the angels attacking the kingdom before going to assist Shion and Shuna in battle.

<<Indeed it will, Master. This war will end if one side is able to free up their top forces who can wipe out the rest with one attack,>> Ciel replied.

"You are not wrong, Ciel. Those at the level of true dragons are the deciding factor of victory in this war. A single true dragon-level opponent can wipe out those beneath that level with nothing but a wave of their hand. Sadly, all those on that level we have already have their own opponents to face," Rimuru sighed.

<<Cheer up, Master. I'll oversee the war to make sure we don't lose too many of our allies. Even if our allies die, we still have a backup plan at hand>>

Rimuru smiled, "Yeah, that is something to celebrate over. Good thing Rimu's rule only restricted my involvement in this war without actually affecting you. Since you are now your own person as a Manas, you can interfere in the war without Rimu complaining since the rule doesn't involve you."

<<I would have done so, Master, but I currently have a massive project I'm handling.>>

"Yeah, and I appreciate it, Ciel. How long will it take for my evolution to Supreme Deity to be completed?"

<<With the amount of magicule we have gathered, it wouldn't be a long time now to complete the process for your evolution, Master, but it is estimated that Rimu would have broken her seal before that time.>>

"It doesn't matter if she breaks her seal first. All that matters is that I evolve so that I can have the power to match whatever she throws at me. That's the only way for me to protect Milim from her."

<<Acknowledged, Master. I'll hasten the process as much as I can.>>

Rimuru looked back to the screen and saw that in the Frozen Land, things were getting heated.

"The fight over there is getting heated, and Velzard has received a lot of injuries," Rimuru said while observing the fight over there.

<<There is no need to worry, Master. According to my estimation, the individual Guy Crimson is still holding back a lot of his power.>>

"Yeah, I know. Guy is the third strongest being in this world, right below myself and Milim. A little elite of Rimu with power slightly stronger than a true dragon is no match for him when he is serious. We should focus more of our attention on the fight in Milim's Empire since it is getting intense," Rimuru said without worry.