7. Pastel Gore

I sat at the table, it was decorated with plastic cutlery, a plastic tea kettle and tea cups. I was desperately looking for a way to escape when it came back. It looked like a 6 year old girl but I knew better. It placed a plate with a metal cover over it in front of me "enjoy" it said with a grin as it pulled the cover away, revealing my mother's head. Her face was frozen in a horrified scream, her skull broken open and her brain exposed. Her face had face paint on it, her face painted to look like a bunny. I stared in horror as the creature pushed a plastic knife and fork into my hands "go ahead, dig in" it's face hadn't changed from the sadistic grin. I took a gulp as I stared at the brains of my mother, the idea of eating a bite of my own mother made me sick to my stomach but the idea of what this thing would do to me if I didn't scared me even more. With shaking hands I sunk the knife into her soft brain. The squelch made my stomach turn, even more so when I cut a piece of brain out. I sat there for a moment, a piece of brain on the end of my fork. I glanced at the creature, it offered a simple nod. With a deep breath I placed it onto my mind. I slowly began to chew, it tasted mushy and cold. The creature clapped it hands in delight. I had eaten half of it when my stomach couldn't hold it in any more. I screamed inside as I vomited pieces of brains all over the table. I tried desperately to stop it but it was too late. I looked at the creature as it grabbed the back of my head and slammed by face into my puke. It spoke with a devilish voice "you ungrateful guest! Eat your meal" I couldn't bring myself to eat it. I was dragged up onto the table as the entity drew knife. I closed my eyes tight as it sliced me open. The intense pain that coursed through my body raged on for hours. When I opened my eyes it was dark, I could hear footsteps beside my head and I couldn't feel my body. It hurt so much, my neck was on fire and I could feel the air on my brain. I then heard a clang and the light poured in. I was on a plate, looking up at my girlfriend, plastic cutlery in her hands and a look of horror on her face.