13. Broken Bones

I woke up in the contraption. My hands and feet were bolted in place. A piston resting on my elbows and knees. A button under my hands and feet. As I looked through the window in front of me. My girlfriend was blindfolded and chained to the wall, a saw blade next to each limb. The saw blade next to her left arm buzzed to life suddenly and slowly began to move towards it. The button under my left hand lit up. In panic I pressed the button. The saw blade stopped and the piston under my left elbow turned on, my arm snapping like a twig. I screamed in pain as the saw blade next to her right arm turn on "god dammit!" I watched as it slowly inched closer. I sighed in frustration and pressed the right button. Bracing myself for the pain. I felt my arm splinter as the piston snapped it as well. I panted as the saw next to her left leg began to spin. I watched it creep closer, closer. It was a centimetre from her leg before I hit the button. He screamed in agony as my leg snapped in half. I watched the final saw blade start up. It got closer and closer as my strength left my. I closed my eyes as I heard the sound of sawing through meat. And then my binds fells and I fell painfully to the floor. The door out opened. I stared at it, my limbs broken, unable to move.