11. Teeth

Mark stood in front of his mirror. He squirted some of the toothpaste he had been paid to try out onto his toothbrush and put it in his mouth. He stared brushing, feeling it coat his teeth. As he brushed his teeth began to feel strange, like they were stretching and shifting within his mouth. He spat into the sink and examined his teeth. They were beginning to grow longer and sharper. His heart began to pound hard in his chest as he watched them extend further and further. Watching them grow longer and longer. But the worst was yet to come. When his lower teeth reached the roof of his mouth it didn't stop, it pierced his mouth and began to dig up into his head like a drill. He felt them dig through his nostrils, his breathing becoming deep and desperate as his air was cut off. He managed to pull out his phone, dialling 999. The phone began to ring as he felt his teeth pierce his brain. As he tried desperately to stay standing his listened as his phone rang and rang and picked up. He could only make a meek, pathetic noise before collapsing. By the next morning his face was one of hundreds plastered all over the news paper in the latest tragedy, to be forgotten within the week.