6 - Plan

"Taehyun."

Taehyun saw a chat notification from Lia. He quickly typed in his reply.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Any visitors today?"

Taehyun chuckled.

"Yeah, every day. Today was someone from HR. She says she just wanted to ask about some of Ryujin's requirements. I doubt it."

"Is there anyone that Ryujin seemed to have shown any interest in yet?"

"As far as I can see, none."

"That's good!"

Taehyun wasn't interested in replying again until he saw another message from Lia.

"Hey, do you really like Yeji?"

"I do. Why?"

"Well, I have this proposal."

"Is this something good?"

"Of course, silly. This will benefit both of us ;-)"

"Tell me more about it :-D"

"The plan is I'll help you with Yeji while you help me with Ryujin."

"That sounds fair. When do we start?"

"Tonight."

---

It was the end of the day. Ryujin is already wrapping her things up when Taehyun approached her.

"Hey, Ryujin. Going home now?"

"Almost. Just sending a few more emails to clients."

Taehyun sat on Ryujin's table. "You seem to be in a hurry. Do you have plans for later?"

"Mmm. None on top of my head now. Why?"

"It's just that I noticed that you've been here for over four months now but haven't hung out with us yet."

Ryujin hummed. "Now that you mention it, yeah, you're right. I didn't notice that myself."

"So, do you want to go with us later?"

"With whom?"

"Yeji and Lia invited us to go out. You know, it's Friday. We want to unwind for a bit. Plus, they want to celebrate the approval of the lipstick ad. You and Yeji did a great job on that," said Taehyun, giving a light tap on Ryujin's shoulder.

Ryujin initially planned to turn down the offer until a specific name was mentioned. "Is it gonna be just the four of us? With Yeji and Lia?"

"Yeah. Yeah. The girls are expecting you'd come."

Ryujin's face lit up. "I guess, that sounds like a good plan."

Taehyun couldn't be happier. "Cool."

---

"Yeji, do you want to hang out later?"

Yeji, who's never really a fan of going out, immediately shook her head at Lia. "Nah, I just want to rest tonight. It was a stressful week."

"It's not every day that I get to go out with you." Lia pouted.

"But we're together every day. We even sit across from each other."

Lia sighed. "Just this once, Yeji. Come on."

"I'm exhausted, Lia."

"That's sad. Taehyun and Ryujin were expecting you'd come."

Yeji stopped arranging her things to look at Lia. "T-they are coming with us?"

"Yeah. It's just the four of us. They thought we should celebrate the approval of your project with Ryujin."