Chapter three

You opened your eyes and seen that you were in a different room with her. Miranda smiles as she cups of your face, your breathing was semi steady, the over her you shoulder...it was a baby crib.

"I have Rosemary...if that's what Ethan was referring too, Y/n." Miranda smiled as she walks with you towards the crib.

There, you saw her, Rose. Who was sleeping. You begin to cry, gently picked her up and cradle your niece into your arms. She wakes up as she smiled at you.

"Rose...you're safe!" you said as you kissed her cheek.

Miranda took off her mask and she was at the other side of the crib. You wanted to yell at Miranda but something about her made you stop.

"She's perfectly fine...she's healthy as a horse and alive..." Miranda tells you. You had a small flashback of the car crash incident of this black figure taking Rose from you.

"Be honest with me, was it you...who took her away from me at the car crash?" You asked, Miranda's face went from happy to a shocking look.

She nodded her head as she sat down. You were angry at her for kidnapped your niece, your plan was the trick her so you could runaway with Rose.

"I wanted to take you with me but I can only can do so much with my...gift. After I brought Rose here, I went back to the site and you were gone. I search everywhere for you...until Heisenberg found you and I was happy that you were alive and not killed by his Lycans." Miranda said as she looks at you and Rose.

You didn't say nothing to her as Rose began to cry, she was hungry. Miranda sees and gets one of the bottles from the fridge from downstairs. You sat down as you sang a song.

Little child
You've return to me

Rose's eyes suddenly widen as she heard your voice. You smile and gave her a kiss as you continue with the song.

I'll give up my heart for you

Calm my child
As the dreams are almost here
But leave your nightmares to me
I'll take them away

I sing to you
Whenever cry
Let my voice heal your sorrows

Our bond is forever chained...

Hear my voice I sing to you...

Our love will never die...

I'll always be there for you, my Rosemary
Just know that I love you...

As you sang the song, you heard footsteps coming up behind you, it was Miranda. Rose was peaceful calm in your arms as she looks at you and Miranda.

"You have a beautiful voice dear...how did you do that with her?" Miranda asked as she hands you the bottle.

"Sometimes babies need a lullaby to calm them down when they're stress..." you said, without even looking at her as you bottle-fed Rose.

She nodded and knew that you were upset with her but she tries something new as she kneels down to your eye level.

You see as she smiles at you and Rose, her eyes reminded you of Mia...those beautiful blue eyes. You felt your cheeks getting warm, your heart racing as your breathing was slowly getting heavy and fast.

"Don't be afraid of me, Y/n...I like it when you look at me..." Miranda smile as she caresses your hair back behind your ear.

"I've never met you in my entire life, you crazy child kidnapping ass woman!" You told her as you got up from a chair and place Rose back into the crib.