Chapter eight

As Miranda and you ran to Elena's call. You had a sick feeling in your stomach, that something did bad happened to her. As you both finally reach her room, you saw someone in the room with her, holding a knife to her throat.

"Stupid whore!" The mysterious person said as they held Elena close to them.

"LET HER GO NOW!" You shouted, then that sickness turned into angry.

Something inside of you made you feel different, was it the mold ability that Miranda mentioned to you? Or something else, you couldn't tell as you focus on the mysterious figure holding Elena as a hostage.

"I'm going to kill her and you two next." The mysterious person said, "And then I am going to take everything from this place!" They added as they made a cut on her cheek.

The feeling inside of you got worse. Your vision came a blurry, you were blacking out, and then you seen yourself grabbing the person's throat by holding them in the air.

From the left side, you saw Miranda and the right side was Elena, both of them were pushing you back. They were mouthing words as your hearing was muffled, you couldn't tell what they were saying but you didn't care.

But then, you blacked out again. Next, you wake up in Mirandas bedroom. As you were laying there, you try to touch your forehead, your hand was chained too the bed.

"Y/n?"

You look over at the door as it was Miranda. She came in and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"What happened? Are you and Elena okay?!" You sounded worried as Miranda cups your face.

"I think it's your mold abilities that took over you! And darling it's okay, both her and I are fine. You saved us!" She tells you, "You were out for three days, but now you're finally awake now." She smiles at you.

You were out for three days, you were more confuse on what happened. You had so many questions.

"What happened to me? What happened to the mysterious figure that I was choking? A-Am I a monster?" Your vision became of blurry from tears consuming your eyes. You felt horrible.

Miranda sees as she unchains your and holds you in a tight hug. She kisses as she looks at you with those beautiful blue eyes which makes you feel relax.

"Y/n, you're not a monster! And the crazy fact, that figure was Rick O'Connor, Elena's ex. Apparently, he wanted to murder her for still carrying his child." Miranda said, your eyes widen more, as she still continues, "And her father, Arthur, he confronted Rick about his life choices and leaving Elena for the other women. Which he's still alive, somehow after his face was nearly blue. But I came to check up on you before I headed down to my study room." She finished.

You felt some relief but the question was, how did you manage to act like that. You wanted to find out more, then Elena came in.

"I hear voices, and I felt like Y/n was awake!" She walks towards you as her face was patched up, "We're glad to see you." She added as she's in dark blue dress with a white shawl over her shoulder.

You smile at her and Miranda. You decided to get up, but you felt your body extremely weak as then you fell onto the ground. Both women lifted you up, Miranda tells you to rest more.

"Darling, you need to rest more." Miranda orders, you had no energy after that crying session. You nodded as you laid back in bed, Miranda kisses your cheek as she and Elena left you to rest. So you decided to take another nap as you still felt drained.

~Time Skips~

You wake up feeling much better. You slowly lifted yourself out of bed. Next thing, Elena and Miranda came in as they wanted to see you.