Chapter sixteen

~Some years later~

Henry just turned 8 as Eva is 7, time does fly. Now you're going hunting with Karl as Miranda was going to hangout with Alcina and Donna. And Moreau was watching the kids, she was a-little hesitant, but you mentioned that he grew up after meeting his niece and nephew for the first time.

"I am just concerned Y/n, what if Moreau can't handle them?" Miranda slouches into a chair while she's playing with her earrings.

"He and them will be okay, besides I won't be gone for that long. You on the other hand, might be gone since you're having wine with Alcina and Donna." You laugh as you got your clothes on. Miranda gets up as she gives you a little slap behind the head. You rolled your eyes and laugh more.

You're wearing black combat boots with loose jeans, white shirt and a black jacket. Which you knew that both of you were going to get dirty somehow.

"Come on, you and I don't wanna be late to our hangouts." Miranda said, she was already standing by the door as you looked at her.

"Alright darling I'm coming, are the kids down stairs?" You asked, "And do we have enough food for them and Moreau?" You added

She nods for both questions as you both headed downstairs, there you heard the kids arguing about something.

"It's my turn with the tv!"
"You watched monster truck last time, it's my turn to watch Pokémon!"

You and Miranda both shook you heads, enter the living room and saw them playing tug-of-war with the remote.

"Kids, do you want me to put on the discovery channel?" You raised your eyes-brows, they both shook their heads for no.

"It's just Henry had it last time, I keep track on who's turn it is on the tv." Eva brings out a small notebook of who had the tv last.

You and Miranda both decided to have that Parental routine on sharing things. She walks and shows you the book, and even Miranda signed to confirm it.

"Well Henry, seems like your mother signed it so...you gotta watch Pokémon." You tell him, he sighs and nods as he watches you sign it instead of Miranda.

Eva smiles as she turns the tv on, there a knock came as it was Moreau. You opened the door as he comes in with two gifts in his hands.

"I got gifts for the little ones." He walks in and sees them.

"Uncle Moreau!" The kids said and smile as they hugged him.

You gave Miranda the 'I told you' face as you explain the rules, which he understood as he'll protect them. Like they were his own children. Miranda gives both equal kisses as you did too, then you both said goodbye.

"I love you and I'll see you later love."

You turned around as Miranda gets on her black stallion horse.

"Back at you too!" You winked and got on top of RW.

There you both went your separate ways. The journey was peaceful as you seen the village, it has been growing more people as they stayed. But the worst part was the Lycans, they were still roaming around as they still kill villagers here and there.
Which is why you and Karl are going hunting to capture or kill them.

After the long ride, finally you made it too Karl's factory. There you see him smoking a cigar as he leans on his hammer.

"Took you long enough!" Karl puts out his cigar and grabs his weapon.

"Mmhm, shut up old fart!" You chuckle and rode towards him.

He's been told by some villagers that there are Lycans roaming by Moreau's land and the village. You were down to capture or kill some beast, he grabs his hammer and whistle for his metal horse.