Chapter nine

Elena was eight months pregnant. Her stomach was finally showing as she was feeling more body pain than ever. You and Miranda did some trails on your blood samples with the Cadou blood, it seems to like your blood a lot.

"Hey Elena, how are you and the baby?" You came up walking and held her stomach.

"I'm okay and he's okay, but theses body cramps, sensitive smell and food cravings are horrible!" Elena leans her head back in the chair as she was resting. Her feet were up on the foot rest stand.

You remember how Zoe used to do it too you when you were pregnant. You smile as you also brought her some tea to relax her and her pregnancy pain.

"Thank you for the tea, I was going to ask one of the maidens to bring me some." Elena said as she sips the tea.

"No problem and have you decided to name him or do you want me and Miranda to name him?" You asked, she sips and nods as she knew you were going to ask that.

"We'll I came up some two names, one is Thomas and the other name is—" Elena gets cut off as Miranda came in.

Her facial expression said it all. You knew she was very stress as she flops onto the couch. You walk over and sat down, you knew that the meeting with the other lords must've put lot of stress on her.

"Darling? Would you like me to bring you some tea or run some hot bath with lavender oil?" You asked, she takes off her mask as she looks at you and smiles.

"Both?" Miranda ask, you chuckle as you headed upstairs to the bathroom to run some water.

You asked one of the maidens to bring you more tea as you would be joining Miranda, the maiden bows as she leaves. You started the bath as you added a few drops of lavender, and then you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Thank you little dove for doing this." Miranda said as she takes off her clothes.

A knock came from the door as it was a maiden with the tea, you thanked her as you took the them. Miranda was already in the bath as you handed her cup, you got undress as you tip toe into the tub. You get in behind Miranda as she leans back onto your chest.

She tells you the meeting as Alcina and Karl fight like usual. She wants them to not fight anymore and she's tried of yelling at them too. You came up with a idea.

"I don't know if I told you this but, I did do therapy sessions as my part time job. I can maybe resolve their issues with each other, only if you want me too." You suggested as you massage her back.

She thought about it as she looks back at you. Giving you a smirk.

"I think that would be okay. Alcina likes to hide her problems and Karl, well...he's like his older sister. But, I give you my consent to talk too them. But after the Cadou surgery tomorrow." Miranda said, she sips her tea, and adds a drop or two of oil into the tub.

"Okay that sounds good by me. Is it going to hurt? Did it hurt when you got the Cadou?" You asked, just by her freezing there...you knew that was a trigger moment.

Miranda sighs but she was completely honest with you.

"It did hurt me. That was back then, when medical supplies were limited to certain places, but now I have every medical requirement and medications." Miranda tells you, "So the procedure should be easy, your body should be okay to handle the Cadou. After what I've been seeing from your blood results." She added and turns around as wraps her arms around your neck.

You held her by the waist and lean towards her ear and give her a gently kiss.

"And soon...you'll finally be reunited with Eva, you'll have me and the baby boy. A 'normal' 'perfect' family!" You said as you kissed her.