Chapter thirteen

~Three months later~

You already had the hormones rages as everything would tick you off so badly, you even yelled at a maiden for sneezing.

"Darling, do you want some tea?" Miranda walks in, she had gotten back from a meeting with the lords, as she needed one too.

"Yes..." You mumble as you hated going through these hormones stages...again. But luckily Miranda calms you down, like how you do too her.

You both headed towards the kitchen as a maiden was feeding Henry and making lunch for you both. Miranda sees Henry as she picks him up and places him on her hip, your heart flutter. You see how much she became a mother to him.

"I love you Miranda." You said out of the blue. She looks back, smiles and sits next to you, you saw how the light hits her eyes...those beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you too Y/n." Miranda said back as she gives you a kiss on the lips.

You felt happy as you wanted to be touch by her. But then the maiden walked over and handed your breakfast.

During the breakfast, you and Miranda were talking about a little trip that you wanted to go on, just to get out of the village. But then, you heard a loud banging sound coming from the front doors.

You went to see who was making those loud bangs. It was Arthur, he's been coming back almost everyday. Demanding to have his grandson full time, all the same time..he was drunk! Even right now as it's eight in the morning.

"Arthur leave us alone!" You shout him from the door, Henry was crying as he heard the loud bangs. Miranda tried to comfort him as she left, you needed to end this once and for all.

You swing the door open and pushed Arthur onto the ground, he quickly gets up as he still held a bottle in his hand.

"H..He's my blood! I have...rights to have him!" He was slurring his words as he swings back and forth.

"Elena gave him to us! And we told you can visit him when your not drunk like this!!" You yelled at him.

Arthur's fists were balled up, his breathing got heavy. He was not having it, so he did the unthinkable.

"You fucking asshole!" Arthur breaks the bottom bottle on his knee and stabs you.

Everything around you literally froze, you had a flashback of Lucas. Arthur stabs you again but you snapped out of the flashback, you held his wrist.

Your bones were cracking and breaking, vision becoming more blurry as you grew the same height as last time. But you were hungry...

You looked at him as you blacking out again. You felt a grin going crossing your face as you pushed him again. You begin to growl as you stomped towards him, Arthur gets up very quick as he tries to run but fails.

"Why are you running—pest!" You said with a demonic voice. You threw him like rag doll, he hits the tree and whimpers.

"He will never love you and her! As he finds out the truth about what you guys are!" Arthur coughs and gets up again.

Your wound was healing fast as you took out the bottle. You started to laugh like a crazy person as you finally let your abilities control you.

"Now I don't care for your life, I spared you twice and this is how you repay me...tsk tsk..." You said, "What a shame. Now Henry won't know his grandfather!" You added as you gripped his throat and lifted him too the air.

Arthur tries to break free but you were too strong. You smiled and gripped his throat tighter, his face was turning light blue. But you left go of him as he fell too the ground.