𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕹𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖚𝖙

She drove through the first gate then through then the second parking her car she got out.

Grabbing her suitcases she walked up the white steps and bypassed the four sets of doors and security gates.

"Doctor Thorn pleasure to meet you." She gave him an unimpressed look."My room."

She says boredly."Right this way." He led her to an elevator."Your keycard you were mailed only gives you access to leave the building and to the elevator."

The man stuttered."My room key?" She asks. He shakily handed her the key. Closing her hand around it she looked at him before narrowing her eyes.

"What room is mine?" He stared at her for a minute. She snapped her fingers making him shutter loudly.

"509." He said it just in time the elavtors dinged and she left her long strides making it near impossible to catch up to her.

She had a slender frame but had wide hips and a strong build. Tapping was heard as her black stilettos hit the floor.

Once the elevator doors closed she came across her door. Unlocking the door she noticed it had four locks but they weren't locked.

"Only from the inside." She muttered as she opened the door. Walking inside her eyes scanned around the apartment like room.

It was made like a studio apartment. Her bed was in the corner next to a large window made with reinforced glass.

It was also one two way glass. Setting her purse on the counter she walked to her bed dropping her suitcases on the floor.

The sheets weren't dusty. She deducted that as she pinched the fabric no dust coating her fingers.

'Must be fresh linen.' She thought as she turned to her desk. It was at the corner in front of her bed.

Walking to the old leather chair she sat in it and felt the oak under her fingers."This will do nicely."

She says as she leaned back a long sigh falling from her lips.
~

She checked down her list as she walked through the doors easily scanning her keycard. The Warden was there.

"Im glad you've come to take control of his care no doctor has been able to cure his ways." She looked at him silently.

"You can't force someone to change especially someone like him even if it's worked before." She spoke sternly.

"Well then I see you know what your doing." She nods and he hands her the clearance card she needed.

Getting up from the dusty uncomfortable chair she opened the door leaving a sour expression on her face.

They had treated him like an animal here. In the name or curing him. It disgusted her the case files were the worst.

He's had shock collars electric treatment ice treatment. Nothing even a little helpful.

When he arrived there they kept him sadated not even bothering to check the doses.

These so called doctors should be the ones in here. Adjusting her tag she closed her eyes.