𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓣𝓮𝓭𝓭𝔂

Running her hand through her hair she closed her eyes."Fuck." She was starting to feel that maybe she had been too close with Micheal.

Building trust was what she needed to do but she almost felt he was beginning to like her.

More than she expected. In the three months she had been working with him she broke through quicker than all his other doctors.

Though she couldnt let that cloud her judgment.Taking his file she scanned over it."He dosent seem to die bullets make him angry."

Her eyes widened. Dropping the file she realized she was in more control then she thought.

He couldn't die he wasn't afraid. He would never be. He let her take control. Tapping her nails against her desk she sighed.

"Bring him in." It had been a week since she told him his good behavior could remove his chains.

She eyed the half mask on her desk. It was a large step but she felt he could do it.

He came in with all of his chains on waking complaintly."Has he caused you any trouble?"

She asks."No."One guard says."Good leave him at the door he will come in by himself that will be all."

They did as they were told. Micheal walked in and she pressed the red button."I got you something for being so good for me."

She says opening one of her drawers. Hr watched intently. She pulled out a cute little pumpkin stuffy.

It was cute and barley fit in her hand. It would in his. She smiled as she shows it to him.

"I know you like Holloween Miacheal." She says gingerly putting it in front of him. He took it.

Almost gently..... Grinning she was glad he accepted it. This would teach him to he gentle with smaller objects.

Also help his anger treatment."Now for the thing I want you to know about." She takes out the facemask.

It was black."I want to start trying to make you feel comfortable without a full mask on but that will be two weeks from now."

She says filing it away. The paper mache mask sat on her desk as she spoke to Micheal."Now breathe."

She heard him exhale."Goodboy." She says smiling. Getting up she took a key."Whitch ones do you want off?"

He pointed to his feet."Im trusting you." She says unlocking his feet. Taking the chains off she smiled.

He was still as she went and sat down."Youve been so good for me." She says smiling.

"I know I gave you a present already but I have one last one." She turned around and grabbed a book.

Turning around she set it down in front of him."I know you don't want to speak to me but I know you can read."

She says. The book was called the dark queen."I know its not the biggest thing but a little entertainment."

He was still."But if you don't want it that's okay." She says but he grabbed it."Be gentle with it please it's one of my favorites."