𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘

She watched as the door was knocked on. Pushing the red button on her desk it opened the door.

Michael was escorted by two guards more chains on him then when she left."Leave." She says.

They stared at her standing where they were originally."Do I need to take on all the guards here to get them to listen?"

She says blankly her hand grazing the black gun on her desk. The two hurried out. Pushing the button she watched the door close.

"I apologize for the chains these guards are quite difficult." She got up and took off the chains on his shoulders.

"Okay Micheal where we're you last left off." She grabbed his bright yellow file scanning through old notes.

"Dr Loomis last talked to you whitch was in-" He angrily banged against the desk. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay you don't like him though if you do that again I will have to put more chains on you."

She says narrowing her eyes. He glared at her."Now let me get this through to you before we talk."

She says snapping the file closed."I will not tolerate your tantrums or you damaging my things-"

She leaned against the desk."Im completely open to being polite to you but if you do not respect me or my things I will have to be forced to punish you."

She says her eyes not leaving from his."Is that clear?" She asks. He looked at her and glared before banging on her desk.

She sighed. Taking the chains she through them around his hands locking them."Your going to think about what you want-"

Pressing the red button she sits down."And if you decide you wish to come back and not act a fool in my office I will let you come."

Her words were sharp and disappointed."Take him out let him sit in his room don't bother bringing him food."

They took his arms and made him stand before pushing him out of her office. She had kindness but he needed to learn to accept the sessions.

She would not force him. Closing her eyes she massaged her temples."Now to scan over his files."

She mumbled before pressing the red button on her desk. Her eyes scanned over the file swiftly she absorbed the information she needed.

His whole life was only fifteen pages. Dr Loomis wrote roughly five. The last ten were from his ten doctors.

Loomis was a thurrow man he wrote from front to back. Micheal was taken when he was seven.

Incredibly so he was very smart a child genius from what she was reading. He was an outcast at school though.

His mother her boyfriend and his two sisters lived with him. He was always peculiar.

Photos of dead animals and jars of dead things were found in his room. The night he was taken away it was holloween.

That was when he struck his mother's boyfriend sister sisters boyfriend and bully were found dead.

He was the culprit.