𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼

"I dont know." I say nervously. He was quiet his eyes glaring at me."Fine." I began to sink into myself.

"Micheal." He looked over and I sighed before kissing his cheek. He smiled."Come sleep." I sighed and a shook my head.

"Not tonight Micheal." I say shaking my head. He looked at me and sat up."Come to bed."

This time he wasn't really asking."Micheal-"
"sleep." I nod deciding not to pick a fight with the man.

Going to my side I curl up with a pillow my body shaking a bit from the cold.

All I heard was a gruff sigh before I was pulled into a strong chest. "Sleep." He repeated again.

Though my face was bright red I closed my eyes. I was just going to pretend this wasn't happening.

Yup that's exactly what I was going to do.
-
"Exuse me?" I turned my head to see one of my neighbors.

"Yeah?"She was a blonde with a lace robe on. Who the hell?"I saw a man exit your house who is he?"

I looked at her my eyebrow shooting up."Why?"

She bit her lip."Just wanna know." I felt my hand twitch."He's my husband." I bite out. She scoffed.

"Him?" I tilted my head."Why wouldn't he be?"

She looked at me again."Well I mean your-" She gestured to my body. That was it. "The fuck you just say to me?"

She chuckled."Are you deaf too?" I smirked."Well I can tell you those small hips-"

I say gesturing towards her."Are not much." She leapt forwards and slapped me. I stood there.

Then I smirked. Lunging forwards I punched her square in the face.

She held her nose as she fell backwards. Grabbing her hair I brought her face to me."Come near my fucking husband and ill make sure your gone."

She gasped. Letting her go she ran off back towards her house.

Walking inside I wiped my fist off on a rag. Then I bandage it. Walking over to the fresh pie in the window I cut a slice.

It wasn't long before I heard a the door being unlocked.

Putting the pie on a plate I grab a bottle of water. I put it on the table and turned to my cutting board.

I hadn't noticed the way I was cutting the vegetables was extremely violent.

Until I heard a grunt."Angry?" He questioned. I looked over and smiled."No im fine." Looking back at the board I noticed it.

The vegetables were decimated. I had been cutting them up with a cleaver.

Scoffing I grabbed the board and roughly put the vegetables in the pan."Fucking bitch." I mutter.

Soon I heard a chuckle. That made me sigh. Then I hears my phone go off. My best friend.

I knew because the first lyrics to be heard was "well it's fine because im a whore." I picked it up and put it to my ear.