𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ᰔ

Fixing her dress she smiled. She would win them over. A long fitted black corset dress graced her body.

Heels stockings and makeup was done. Walking down to the two entrances she saw the guards surrounding Michael.

Taking his neck chain she lead the group. The heavy van was waiting for him. Fully armed men waiting.

She lead him to the car."You cannot sit with him he will-" A guard waved."She is his escort."

The man nodded though clearly not liking her sitting with a infamous killer. "In." She ordered.

He walked up the ramp ducking to sit. One of the armed men had a bunch of chains.

She felt him tense."No chains." The guard looked at her dumbfounded."No chains." The guard nodded skeptically.

Then he shut the door. Once she looked around for cameras and microphones and didn't see any she looked at him.

"Please don't do anything rash just sit with me." At that point she was standing in front of him.

He still seemed angry."What do you want right now to be not angry anymore?" She asks.

She hoped he would just calm on his own. Then they hit a bump and she landed on him.

"Sorry Michael." She says trying to get up but he held her in place."Micheal I am not an option and I am your doctor."

He didn't move. She sighed. If this is what he wanted to make the trip more bearable she decided it wasn't too unprofessional.

"You cannot be having these tantrums Micheal when your released you won't have me to rely on anymore."

She says adjusting herself. He smirked behind his mask. This woman thinks she can leave him?

She was his now. The need to kill dulled when he was around her. She was not leaving him.

Looking down at her flustered face he pulled her closer. Liking the way her body molded easily with his.

Though he felt he possessed her he had no idea why. What the feeling was. He would ask her later.

For now, he would enjoy the ride. Esicpically since she would he as clueless as ever.

Looking at him she wondered what he was thinking. Clearly about something. Though she didn't care.

She was keeping his anger at bay. Until they reached the court. All she could do was hope that the judge was.. Lawful.

The proof and evidence she had as well as papers with his progress would help.

Though it wouldn't change if the judge had personal grudge against Micheal.After all it was Haddonfield.

Many people had a gruge against him. He broke free the second time and killed his younger sister.

Loomis killed himself after leading Micheal to her. The files read he seemed to get less human after every kill.

She tried to re read the files in her head. She could not forget the information so help her god.

As she thought about it she slowly got tired dosing off against him.