𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮

when they boarded the bus again she sighed remembering the deal. He looked at her.

Flushing she sat on his lap. "Your being released in two days." She says looking at him. He looked down at her.

"Thats right you've been so good." She said smiling up at him. He tilted his head."Oh though I did have to make a deal with the Judge."

He tensed. She put her hand on his chest."Dont worry nothing bad." Michael held her in place.

She blushed. Jesus this was so unprofessional."You will have to live with me I know it will be hard but it was the best I could do."

He looked at her and brought her to his chest. She wrapped her arms around him now realizing he wanted a hug.

Closing her eyes she tried not to cry. After so long she had formed an attachment to Michael.

It was so rare for him to hug her so she really did feel emotional especially after what happenend int he court room.

Michael couldn't help but think it was cute as she hugged him. So innocent...even if she had bribed him with a knife days prior.

He was wrapped around her finger. Though when he found out he was being released and he got to live with her nothing mattered.

She basically gave him a get out of jail free card. All he had todo was be a good boy as she liked to say.

After all she even knew she was getting too attached. He smirked under his mask. She did exactly what he wanted.

Now he could kill without being suspected. "Micheal Thorn." She tested the name on her tongue.

He looked down at her."The judge ruled you would take my last name to sway suspicion."

She says simply looking at him."I might have to pretend your my husband." She said her face red.

He looked at her his eyes showing amusement. Soon the truck stopped. "Let go." She said trying to get up.

"Micheal please." She pleaded and he loosened his grip. Getting up she straightened out her dress before grabbing his chain.

Gently tugging on it she watched as the door opened and Micheal got up."Oh your so good I promise you'll get a reward for this."

She praised him as they walked out. The guards stared scared of the woman. Especially sense Micheal did whatever she asked.

As she held the thick chain she looked back."No need for an escort I can handle it."

She said walking him back in the building. The guards watched scared. She swiped her card chuckling.

"It never gets old." She said as they entered the facility. She usually got that look.

As the months had progressed many feared her and called her the monster tamer.

She wasn't fond of the name but she had to deal with it. She after all had tamed the infamous Killer who stayed in the Facilty Micheal Myers.