𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼

she stood as he looked at her arm."Oh my tattoos." She says looking at him as he traced the flowers with his fingers.

Pulling her chair over she sat down so he could look at them. He then moved his hand to her shoulders.

Before he got to her legs she took his hand and put it on the table. She shook her head.

"No you can look don't touch." Then she looked at him."Ill get you your notepad." Walking to a kitchen drawer she took out a simple notepad and pen.

Setting it down in front of him he took it quickly.

W͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞ c͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞c͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞?

She flushed."Well your my friend Micheal friends aren't allowed todo that. Only significant others."

Micheal tilted his head and took her hand. Then he held it. Her face held a small blush as she quickly slipped from his grasp.

He then started writing again.

i͟͟͟͞͞͞ w͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞ h͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ y͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞
P͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞.

She smiled."Okay Micheal but that's all your aloud todo." She said holding his hand.

Micheal smirked under his mask. Azula thought he didn't know he wasn't allowed?

He did he just wanted to touch her soft skin. Of course he knew it. But he also liked seeing her flush.

He understood now. He understood that she was his. He loved her she loved him to. She just didn't know it yet.

"Micheal?" She looked up."You can work at a lumber plant though they handle axes and you can't kill anybody."

She said looking at him. He nodded."Maybe you can work at the tubing plant instead."

She said. He shook his head."Please I don't want you to be sent back there." She said gently moving her thumb on his hand.

He looked down."Okay now in the lumber plant you wear masks so it shouldn't be a problem."

Azula said."Now that is solved I'll get the paperwork filed and of course-" He grabbed her chin.

It wasn't rough though it took her by surprise."Okay we can talk about something else."

She said smiling.He nodded and then took a strand of her hair before going to his pad.

W͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ c͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞?

Laughing she gently took a strand of his hair. "Its like this naturally I used straighten it."

She said before letting it go. He grunted. This surprised her. Smiling she got up."Im going to start cleaning explore the house if you want."

She said before getting up and leaving. Michael had other plans. He was going to follow her around and watch her clean.

Just like how he watched her get dressed. Maybe after he could get her to play with his hair again.

He liked that. She was warming up to him. He could tell. Micheal liked this side of her.

Especially how gentle she was. Still fiery but gentle and relaxed. Always explaining things to him.

Even if he already knew. Getting up Micheal went to go find Azula.