𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓼𝔂

"No im not going out tonight-no, he's nice have you always been like this?"

I complained as I stirred the pan."Come on Bestie I know your married now but like we can party."

I laughed."Baby bestie the love of my life my husband is very protective of me."

I say glancing over. He was sipping on his water and watching me."Please how big can he be?"

I flushed."Jesus Gina!" She laughed."His height."

I blushed."Over 6,4." I whispered. She squealed."Hot damn I understand babe." I put my hand over my face.

"I have to tell you something that happened today."

I say lowly putting the pan on low. Walking out I sit in my favorite sitting chair."Remember that blonde bitch down the street?"

"Yeah." I bit my lip."She came over today asking who the man leaving my house was-"

"In a lace robe!" I said that part a but louder."That bitch!" I scoffed."The nerve but don't worry she's not coming around here."

My best friend burst out in laughter."Youve always be a bit protective."

"She fatshamed me! And im not even fat. Like excuse you 5 foot wonder." I kept gossiping a bit more until she hung up.

I came in the kitchen and stirred the pan before adding chicken broth and putting it on simmer.

Looking over to Micheal I noticed his smirk."What Micheal?"

I question. He drank the last of his water and crushed it in his hand."Didnt take you to be the jealous type."

I flush."Im not 'the jealous type.'" He got up and walked towards me.

He still had on his work boots. Kind of a turn on. I watched as he took my chin in his hand. "Good girls don't lie."

I felt my face burn up. Goodness gracious did he just-"M-Micheal."

I felt my morals fly out the window. He smirked."Are you okay?" I blinked my breath slow.

"Y-yeah." I say flustered. He tilted his head."I like that dress."

He mutters before letting go and leaving upstairs. When he was out of sight I fell against the wall.

Jesus my God that was...intense. I let out a shakey breath.

I don't know if I can keep this professional any longer. Regaining my balance I got back to cooking.

-

When dinner had ended Azula found it hard to focus.

He had asked to hold her hand. But he was gently kneading and interlaced their fingers. She only got flashbacks.

To her wet dreams. By the time she got in her room she rushed into the bathroom.

He watched amused by her behavior. Of course he was pushing her on purpose. Though it seemed she was oddly resilient.

Though he was sure she loved him back, after all he saw the woman who she lashed out on.

And to him that was love. Though he wanted more. He wanted to be in that shower with her.

He wanted to make her moan and not just in dreams.