𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓸

"I will not permit him leaving this building I don't care how you 'cured' him he I still a monster."

The Warden was becoming annoying. She of course already sent the letter. But telling him he was ready was giving her trouble.

"He is no longer affected by his psychosis that caused him to kill he's humane now." It seemed the word was hard for the Warden to swallow.

"That M-monster will never be humane I have had him since he was six. He never was going to leave."

The real plan was revealed causing her to grip the sides of the chair she sat on."You never would have cleared him."

She says disgusted."You were gonna let him rot with the worst doctors you could find and leave him to suffer."

The warden wore a menacing smile."You ruined everything. He was contained! Your trying to sabotage everything I worked for!"

She sighed."Haddonfield is no longer in danger. It never was he was six and you kept a child in here your just as crazy as Loomis was."

He breath hitched uneasily."No you are Loomis wanted the monster cured there is no cure! There never will be."

Putting her palm on her cheek she looked at him."You make me sick." He chuckled."You can rot in here with him." He replied.

She got up and left. Though as soon as the door closed she smirked. Pausing the recorder she took it from her bra.

That was exactly what she needed to clear his name. "He was contained." She mocked as she walked down the hall.

'Nothing would stop me from curing him not even your stupid little whining.' Thorn knew what she was doing.

Now all she had todo was bide her time for tonight. The transfer was gonna happen. She would need to be there.

She did not need him ruining his chances. His temper never handled well with other people.

Dropping by the cafeteria she scanned her card. "One chocolate milk." The lunch lady smiled and handed her the milk.

Taking it she went and sat across from Micheal. Sipping the milk she looked at him.

"Your being transported tonight." He looked at her his head tilting."Your to stay put im riding with you."

He shook his head."We will talk about this further in my office." She took his hand.

"Please be good for today you'll see the light of the outside world Tommrow." She says before letting go and leaving.

On her way out she threw out her milk. Now to go about her day as normal. Because soon she wouldn't have to look at the white walls any longer.

She could pick flowers and-. Her mind flashed to him. What was wrong with her? Falling in love with her patient.

Offering him a knife if he was good. She was falling for him. Falling for the shape the booogeyman.

A monster. Though she realized something. She wasn't falling. She had jumped after all.