THE DARK SIDE - 7

Everyone got happy to hear about it. They were celebrating two things at once. They were shouting and having fun.

The next morning, before all kings got back to their Kingdom, they were requested to make a list of all newborn kids in all Kingdoms as soon as possible. This time the offer was not limited to the East Kingdom. King Gilbert had opened the gate for everyone.

Six kings of the east Kingdom got married, and four of them were having kids. As promised, King Gilbert let every newborn of all Kingdoms bathe in the glowing thing pit. Other kings outside of the East Kingdom also came up with their next generation. Their parents were satisfied as nothing had gone sideways till now.

It seemed as the glowing thing was meant to be used in that way. The balance between golden and red glow was still remained untouched.

The order of master spects also had a problem regarding this. Few people tried to bathe their children twice but they got caught. The security around the glowing thing and inside King Gilbert's wall was raised.

Those people have thought if in one bathe it has so much effect on it then how more strength it will provide if they bathe again. But the spects had clearly ordered not to do that again. They told all Kings, they were not able to study or know the side effects of the pit water on newborns and if they try to do that, it means they are putting their child's health at risk.

'All kings had forbidden to let a child taking the second bathe.'

                                                                                                ||| 1 |||

A year passed

A year passed since King Gilbert's wedding and with the child bathe things had started. King Gilbert also had one child. He got dark hair and the face of his mother. He also got bathed in the glowing pit's water. When he came out, everyone around him felt intense and incredible power. It had happened one month ago.

A month later, all kings were summoned to the main castle. The problem had started in all Kingdoms. They all rushed to the Eagle's eye castle. There were many problems they all had started facing, but the biggest problem among them was; all the children who had taken bathe in the glowing pit's water grew up. They were aging faster than normal. All children got equal to the four years of normal growth.

More than half of the children had weird and elusive powers inside them. They were good as loose cannons. Their parents were not able to help them, even if they wanted.

They had so much power inside them that they can hurt anyone without knowing. The parents did not know how to control them. Whenever they play with other kids, they used their powers without knowing and without controlling them. It leads to the burnt houses around the Kingdom. Some broke everything, sometimes they sunk things and some let the things fly around. When they go to sleep at night, everything seemed to be okay and when they woke up in the morning, things around them got changed.

'It had become a total disaster.'

Dust, storm, lightning, fire, water, or anything can happen anytime at any place. No one was sure when and where the next thing will go boom. They were moving ticking bombs. If they cry aloud, it happens. If they were happy, it happens. Everything was connected to their emotion and they all had no control over it.

                                                                                              ||| 2 |||