THE RISE OF DARKNESS - 12

The next morning, King Lowell called his army and told them; today he will attack King Gilbert's Kingdom. He told them his strategies and selected powerful magic warriors to go with him. They took all kinds of weapons they had, and that could be used to attack King Gilbert's Kingdom from all sides.

Few warriors refused to help him.

He got angry and turned them into stone statues. His warriors got surprised by when did King Lowell gets magical power and how. All the warriors got afraid to see King Lowell's dangerous power and got ready to accompany him. They started preparing to march towards King Gilbert's kingdom.

King Lowell can easily sense the magical power bestowed inside others. His new ability helped him to pick up strong warriors to take with him. His power was not a fluke, the warriors he picked were those who were very powerful and they have mastered their education. They were top in their field. When they returned back to King Lowell's kingdom, they were following his words and improving their skills more. If their power was at ten after their education got finished, now their power got multiplied three times than earlier. They were filled with anger and ambition, quite similar to King Lowell. In the evening, with everyone and those specific warriors on his side, King Lowell departed towards King Gilbert's Kingdom.

                                                                                        ||| 1 |||

On the other side, the Masters knew, on that planet the night of doom could come at any time. They used to use their magic to collect children from every Kingdom as fast as they could to save the planet. They were taking precautions. They started strengthening the security of their camp so that no magical force can penetrate the walls. The seniors were given a task to petrol inside the camp's wall and keep a close eye around it. They were told not to go out of the camp.

King Gilbert and all the other kings were waiting for King Lowell to arrive. All of them were in shock and ready to burst. King Lowell comes there barging through the door.

He said, 'Hello, my friends....'

Before he could finish his words, King Gilbert stood up and hit on the table with both hands and said in a strong voice, 'In the past few days you have broken the rule of organization again and again. You attacked our warriors, freed a prisoner, you did not listen to my words in my own Kingdom, and yesterday you have crossed your line.'

All the other kings were staring at him with anger. King Lowell did not even understand what he was talking about and why the rest of them were staring at him like that. He thought about his moves. No one had seen him while doing a thing. He thought of being innocent in front of others.

He said, 'What did I do wrong?'

He's turned his face as if he had done nothing and was unaware of everything that they were telling. He made a sinless face and added, 'I have done a job that you could not do.' You put your Kingdom in grave danger and face severe loss. You did not even tell any of us. I have killed your prisoner.

You are not capable of saving nature's beauty and your own people. You are not worthy to be called the King. I always knew it was not in you, the spark to rule. It was missing in you. You are a piece of shit, coward. Always tried to run away and solve the problem by word, can't you understand; not every problem can be solved by words.

When he was saying these, he put pressure on every point. He was moving from one king to the other and saying it by holding their shoulders.

Hearing those words, King Gilbert laughs for a moment and said, 'I am not worthy of it.'