THE HOLE- 8

Two years later...

Everyone was waiting for the arrival of the children who were sent to learn to control their powers and use them when they needed. The festival of the organization was coming in a few days. Every student was called to attend and enjoy the festival.

King Gilbert had changed a bit. He was happy but slightly disappointed. His eldest son possessed great power; he was using it carelessly like other children without knowing in the castle. But King Gilbert was not disappointed with this. He was disappointed with the second son. He did not have any power. He was more like the normal children but his age was increasing as others due to the golden pit's water.

It had happened earlier. They also sent children like those in the camp. They knew the masters will find something good to do with them.

All the people were waiting for their children to return back from the camp. They were the future of the entire planet. After a while, all the children finally reached the main castle where all kings were waiting for their return.

They all were now looking very powerful and their age was about 20 to 21 years old. Firstly they were sent to their Kingdom to meet with their loved ones. Some of them were those who did not receive any powers from the glowing thing pit's water. They had a little disappointment on their face. The rest of the children seemed very happy.

                                                                                         ||| 1 |||

The night of the festival came up. The big feast was organized and a showdown was decided. Almost from every Kingdom, everyone came to the main castle to enjoy the show.

The ten kings of the east Kingdom came up with the idea. They decided on a showdown event. They decided to use the children to use them in their army. They had already asked about it with Masters. They had no objection. All the children had already grown up in every aspect, with their behavior, their knowledge, and strength. They are now men.

All kings wanted to use magical powers in their army to increase the strength of their army with the help of the children as soldiers.

They called all of them together from all Kingdoms. They told them about the showdown. The announcement was already done in the arena. The whole arena got filled with cheers and laughing faces. All of them had to show their skills to everyone. After analyzing their strength, powers, and brain, they decided to give them a suitable position in their Kingdom. All the children were ready to give this examination. They were very excited to show everyone what they have learned. Before they start the show, all kings decided to give them warrior titles, to begin with. The Game was on.

Every warrior from all ten Kingdoms came and gives their performance. Everyone's power was very appreciable and looked useful to their Kingdom. Seeing that mastery of using magical powers and their strength, all the kings got confused about who to give which position. If they make a slight mistake this time then they have to pay back really hard. There were a lot of things to look for. They asked the warrior to fight with each other with all they have got; they told them about giving them a proper place in their Kingdom's army.

All the warriors got excited after hearing those and got ready to fight for real with their power. This time it was not any show. Everyone used their full strength and went to the full extent to show their power. They have to show their power without hurting their opponent.

All kings started analyzing based on their performance and the strength that will be more useful in the future. Those warriors who did not possess any magical power were promised to be given the place on the basis of how their minds worked. It means their places are bound to their action and brain, their cleverness is the basis of getting rank in the army. In this way, they will stand like a mountain with immense strength and brains in the army. In this way, the army of all kings will become very powerful and not easy to defeat.