4| Bye Babe

Crystal

I had to get away from him as soon as possible, I ran into the bathroom and looked at my flushed face. I was a tomato!

"W-What just happened." I stuttered, "Sebastian Daye, just sucked the living soul out of you." Diana said.

"I'm going to kill him! What does he think he was doing, was he trying to embarrass me or something."

"He said he needed to talk to you, maybe you should... talk to him." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, I'll hear him out and then run him over with my car." I walked out of the bathroom to see that he was leaning on the wall, waiting for me.

"Run me over, really?"

"I'll catch you later, I need to go to work." Diana said in a rush.

"Okay, bye I'll talk to you later."

After she left I turned to the problem at hand. Sebastian. "Before you say anything, here me out."

I crossed my arms, letting him proceed.

"Brenda and I got into a little quarrel and she thinks I'm going to come crawling back to her and that I need her. Which I call bullshit because I don't need anybody!" He said that last part whit his chest, who hurt him...?

He cleared his throat, "Anyway. You know me and you should know I'm a petty dude."

"Oh! I know!"

In middle school he poured milk all over me all because I ACCIDENTALLY got a dash of tomato sauce on his white shirt. Let's just say he went home with more than a stained shirt.

He smirked at me and chuckled.

"I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with me and why'd you have to kiss me." I felt my face heat up at the word kiss, I internally screamed. Why was his lips so soft!?

Sebastian wasn't an ugly guy, he was very attractive to say the least. All the girls and guys swooned over him, its been like this since middle school. He has black wavy hair that was always in a perfect mess, and his eyes were as green as grass, you could get lost in those eyes, but don't get me started on his hot body, he wasn't too muscular nor was he too skinny, he was just right. No, no, Crystal Now is not the time!

"Hello?!" He snapped his fingers in my face, snapping me out of my daze.

"W-What?!"

"I was saying do you want to be my girlfriend?"

That question caught me off guard, so I just stared at him like he was dumb.

"Fake girlfriend! So would you?" He corrected.

"Let me check my schedule--" I paused, looking at the ceiling pretending to think. "No." I started to walk away from his bullshit but he grabbed a hold of my arm, stopping me.

"Come on! I figured you would jump at the opportunity to hurt Brenda. You guys hate eachother for God knows why and you pretending to date me would get her pretty riled up, don't you think?"

I perished my lips together, forming a straight line and squinting at him. "And what do I get out of this other than tormenting her?" I questioned.

"I'll help you get your grades up." He smirked.

I looked at him shocked, "How do you know about that? Did Mr. White tell you!?"

He shook his head, "I just know you're stupid." He gave me a smug look.

I bucked at him, making him jump back. "Still got it." I patted myself on the back.

"But nah, it's cause he said the same shit too me when I came back from Juvie. He's not very creative with his punishments."

I placed my hands on my hips, still thinking if I should accept his deal or not.

"It doesn't even have to be for that long, and when we do our whole fake break up you can-"

"Kick you in the balls?" I gleamed.

"No! What is it with you and trying to murder me?"

"How about a good slap?" I flashed him a smile.

He let out a sigh, "Fine." He gave in.

"Yay!" I exclaimed, excitedly.

"Oh my God how could you cheat on me Sebastian!" I pretended to go in for a slap, "We are through!" I dramatically said.

"Why do I have to be the cheater?" He whined.

"Because I am not about to be called a cheater, the fuck! That shit foul."

I would know.

"So its a deal?" I held out my hand.

"Deal." He shook my hand.

"Oh! And before I forget," I kneed him in his stomach, "Don't ever pull that shit ever again." He hurled over with a grunt, wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"Bye babe!" I singed with a smile.

X XX X XX