22| Let Me In

"Crystal, wake up. Wake up..." I heard a soft voice whisper as they lightly shook me awake.

I'm going to kill whoever that is.

I let out groan and once I opened my eyes, everything hit me like a truck. I grabbed a hold of my throbbing head, fuck, fuck!

"Crystal, here take this."

I rolled over to my side to see Miranda, she's Diana's little sister. And she was holding out advil and a green drink. "What... is that?" I questioned.

"Just drink it..."

I took the green drink out of her hand and examined it before I took a sip. "Its raw eggs, spinach and water." She said as I was drinking it.

I felt my stomach churn, I immediately put the glass down I couldn't drink any more. I grabbed a hold of my throbbiny head. "What the hell happened last night. Everything is a blur, I feel like shit." I mutter.

"Oh, I remember." She crossed her arms, "You came in here drunk out of your mind, waking me up out of my precious sleep? Whining about some guy name Sebastian and then another guy Zeno. I don't know why I yelled at him, oh he so hot!" She mocked.

"I'm so sorry." I forgot they shared a room.

"You don't have to take care of me, I'll just be going." I said as I looked for my keys... but then I remembered they were in a purse. "With my phone..." I trailed off. "Where is my purse?" I questioned.

I shot up ignoring the growling in my stomach. I walked over to a messy chair and took off the pile of clothes that were on it. Hoping my purse was under there. "My phone, keys, wallet. I-Its all in there. Did Diana say anything? Where is she?" I questioned, getting anxious.

"Chica..."

"Can you call m--" before I could finish my sentence I felt bile rising in my throat, "Oh no." I rushed towards the bathroom. I didn't even have time to put the seat up, before I fell to my knees and threw up.

I let out a groan, "I'm sorry." I moaned.

"Its fine, nobody is home. Except abula but you know... she cant really hear." She said as she rubbed my back.

Her phone started to ring in the room, she walked over to her bed. "Its Diana." She was about to hand me the phone but I stopped her and threw up some more.

"Why did you let me drink so much!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry!!" Diana said over speaker phone.

"And now I missed school. My dad is going to kill me." I rested my head on the edge of the tub.

"Just sit tight. Sebastian is going to take you to your car. I can't talk long I gotta go!"

"Wait wh-" before I could protest she had already hung up.

Sebastian

School was a bore today.

I was just going to skip.

I walked down the crowded hallway towards the schools exit. I was almost to freedom when I heard someone calling my name.

"Sebastian!"

I ignored them.

"Hola! I know you hear me!" I was pulled by my arm and was forced to turn around.

"Diana. What do you want?"

"I need you to pick up Crystal and take her to her car."