21| You Have Problems

Sebastian

"I..." she pulled away, "I'm so sorry!"

"No, you're good. You were just excited." I said, laughing it off.

"Lets just forget that ever happened and lets study." She said and sat down at her desk. I cleared my throat, "Yeah..." I pulled up a chair and sat down.

I opened the math textbook she let out a groan, "You must really hate me, don't you? We are starting with math, seriously?!" She placed her head on the table.

"I cant." She muttered.

"You can. What the fuck did I tell you? No self depreciating shit in front of me." She slowly started to sit up, reminding me of a zombie coming up from the grave. "Plus, you have that math test on Friday, remember?"

"Oh right, I forgot about that."

"We are just going to be doing math today, that's it. I don't want you doing anything else, you are going to past that test, I believe in you!"

She smiled, "Thanks."

"Cos, tan, sin." She read out loud, "What the hell is that?"

"Trigonometry."

"Why is there even words in math?! First it was find x, like what is this where's waldo?"

I tried to contain my laughter but she is just too funny. "This is not funny! I'm being serious, math is suppose to be one, two, three, not a, b, c and full on words. Like what the fuck!"

"I swear its going to be so easy. Just write down these problems and I'll explain to you how to solve them."

"Okay." I watched as she started write down the practice problems. I don't know what's wrong with me, my heart hasn't stopped beating ever since she kissed me. I took a peak at her, she really is pretty and smart, even though she might not think that but she is. Who fucked her up that bad- Bryson. Who the fuck even is that, and what did he do to her, for them to break up and for her to hate him so much.

But then it also could be that fact that her brother and mom died.

"How are you this funny knowing all the shit you've been through?" I blurted out.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're mom and brother."

"Well, trauma changes a person ya know."

"Yeah, that's true but people usually mask their issues and hide everything inside with, I don't know, jokes."

She put her pencil down, "Okay, I didn't know I was paying for a session. Why the sudden vibe change?"

"I heard you and your dad talk-"

"So you were eavesdropping?"

"No, I wasn't eavesdropping. You guys were speaking really loud so I overheard. There's a difference."

"Yeah, you're in my business."

I frowned, "Are you stupid? I said I wasn't eavesdropping." I hate when people try to tell me what I was doing.

She stood up and crossed her arms. "Take your shit and get out." She demanded.

"Bro you have some serious problems."

"What?" She said with attitude, "I didn't hear you." She said bringing her ear to my face.

I rolled my eyes, "Get out of my face." Shes starting to get annoying, shes doing the shit my dad does.