19| Ice Princess

CRYSTAL

"I just wanted to fuck."

I stared at him, smile fading. As I covered myself up with the sheets. "What?" I choked.

He let out a sigh, buckling up his pants, "You were a bet okay." he shrugged his shoulders.

I scrambled to my feet, "B-But you told me you loved me a-and I-I just let you take my virginity. You have to be joking."

He broke out in a fit of laughter, "God damn girl, you just can't phantom the fact I never wanted you. You were just a fucking bet the guys and I ma-" Before he could go on any longer my hand connected with his face, hard.

He looked at me with a glare and I backed away, "Did you just fucking slap me." He spat, walking closer to me.

I took a deep breath, mustering up all the confidence I had left in me. "You deserved it." I spat.

How could he? He tells me he loves me and that he wants me, he buys he all this stuff and I let him take my virginity. Thinking about all those lies just made my blood boil and I went to slap him again, of course he wasn't going to let me do that again. He had caught my hand and pushed me up against the wall.

"Ice princess. One of the reasons why we made a bet on you, we wanted to see how long it will take for the little princess to give it up." He fixed his grip tighter on  me, "It didn't take that long, surprisingly. I guess you were just that desperate for love and attention, since your daddy doesn't give it to you much."

"Get off of me!" I shouted, "I hate you!" I cried.

I slammed my locker shut remembering what he had done to me, I shot him a glare from across the hall he notice and gave me a wink.

I could barf.

I can't belive hes going to this school. This is a nightmare!

I let out a deep breath as I crack my knuckles, trying to direct my anger elsewhere.

"Hey Crystal..." James got in in my line of view, waving his hand in my face.

"Hi." I walked passed him, heading down the hall not wanting to be in the same area as Bryson.

"Oh boy." James dragged out rushing up next to me. "Don't let him, get under your skin. Just pretend he's not here." He said.

I busted through the hallway doors, "Easy for you to say, you're not the one he screwed over." I muttered.

"I know and I get that," he walked in front of me, stopping me from walking. "But do you really want him to have the satisfaction of seeing you like this and you being like this makes it seem you're not over him."

"I am over him!" I snapped.

"Well that's not what Sebastians going to think."

I started to massage my head, "You're right." I sighed.

I have to seriously focus on something else.

"Speaking of Sebastian there he i-" he paused, "Why is principle Smith walking over here with Bryson."

I looked to the left to see Sebastian walking towards me and to my right to see Principle.  Smith walking next to Bryson, talking to him.