6| Earlier That Day... PT. 1

"So warm," I thought to myself, a small smile on my lips as I snuggled further into the smooth sheets, tugging at the thick warm blankets around my chest. The blankets were strangley smooth and soft to the touch. Wow, that new fabric softer I bought worked its magic. I pulled at the blanket to coverer my shoulder properly, which were slightly chilled under the whirring of the overhead fan.

Wait...

I don't have a fan in my room.

I shot open my eyes and found myself being blinded by the sun coming from the window, I blinked a couple of times until my vision adjusted to the light. "Oh my God." I whispered to myself, voice quivering as my breathing quickend, heart beating widly as I glanced around the unfamilar room. I heard a low grunt from besides me and suddenly a heavy arm was wrapped over me. I let out a squeek and slowly turned on my side to see who I was in the bed with.

I let out a scream and threw myself as far away from him as possible, that didn't end well because I ended up falling off the bed. Once my body was out of the warm blankets I shivered, I looked down at my body, I was butt ass naked.

"SEBASTIAN!"

Earlier that day...

X

X

X

"I am a person too!"

"No! You are a women so you should do as I say!"

"Oh, no what ever will I do! The world needs ch-" I shook my head, dismissing this whole sitution, "Okay, no I can't do this, this is not only embarrsing its bad." I stated.

Mrs. Johnson has graced us with a oral project on our 3rd day of school and I'm partnered up with Zeno, which by the way has not been intending class since the first day of school. If I would've known one of Sebastians idiot friends were going to be in the class I would've transfered a long time ago.

"Can't we change topics? There's other relevant issues in todays society." I said, scanning through the list of things we can talk about.

"Maybe we should add in height to show our social ranks." Zeno said not paying me any mind.

"Global warming, the crisis in the black community, terrorism, child sex abuse, the economy." I read down the list, ignoring him.

"No way in hell, I like my idea!"

"Your idea sucks!"

He looked at me appauld, "Excuse me?" He gasped.

I crossed my arms, "Look Zeno, we're only partner because we were the leftovers, and unfourtuanetly for you I take my work very seriously."

He snorted, "What are you like a nerd now?" He slapped himself on the thigh, laughing.

I sucked my teeth, "No! The last thing I want to do is fail the easiest class in the school because you feel like turning our oral assessment into some kind of Shakepearean production."

He placed his hands on his hips, "I'm sorry, I don't mind showcasing the talent my parents created."

I looked at him with disgust and groaned out of frusteration, "I can't work with you." I huffed.

A knock on the door made the room go quiet, I looked towards the door to see who was coming in. Mrs. Anderson rushed to the door and swung it open, "You're late Sebastian." She placed her hands on her hips.

"These stupid freshmen were holding up the locker room and wanted to hold up the hall with there dumb conversations." Sebastian huffed.

"I don't have a pass." He admited.