25| Molly Rock

×

×

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up out of my sleep. I took my hands out of the comfortable covers and searched for my phone with it.

It was still ringing, I gave up searching for it because I didn't feel like getting up.

I couldn't.

I'm exausted.

I slowly arose from the covers, the room was bright, I covered my eyes and rubbed the crust from my eyes. I let out a yawn.

I finally took note of Zeno, standing in the kitchen. Smoking a joint, while on his phone.

I looked around at where I was. I was still in his apartment, on his brown couch. I looked down at what I was wearing, a golden warriors jersey. The apartment reaked of Marijuana, and my breath tainted.

"Zeno." I yawned.

He walked over to me with a second bowl of cereal. "Its lucky charms."

It took me a minute to comprehend what he just said but then it finally clicked, I took the bowl and went to town on them. It was as if I hadn't eaten in days.

"Fuck!" I moaned, "This is delicious."

"What time is it?"

"Twelve o'clock on the dot. Perfect timing."

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I placed my bowl on the coffee table. "I feel... fucking amazing." I did. I really did. I haven't had a bad thought since I've woken up.

"I think I'm still high for sure."

"Yeah?" He blew smoke in my face, but instead of coughing like I would usually do, I breathed it in.

I got on his lap, stradling him. I took what was left of the joint out of his mouth and smoked it, blowing it into his face.

"Your like a pro now, huh?"

"I learn fast." I smirked.

"Thats my girl."

"I'm your girl?" I questioned with a slight smile.

"Yeah." He whispers as he leans into my lips, I get goosebumps as I feel his breath fan my lips. He finally closes the gap between us; as we were kissing he grabs the blunt out of my hand and tosses it on the coffee table.

His hand moves to grip the front of my throat. It's rough and passionate. I haven't felt like this in forever, the only person who has touched me like this was Bryson. After him, I swore I would never let a man touch me like this.

But it was the weed, making me forget all the promises I made to myself.

He squeezes my throat as his tounge explored my mouth, moaning when my teeth sink into his lips.

"Zeno..." I moan.

He loosens his grip, trailing his mouth across my jaw, kissing and sucking my neck.

"You li-"

He was cut off by my phone ringing. I didn't want to stop but what if it was an emergency. "I'm sorry." I whisper, I lean back and grab my phone off the coffee table and I looked at the caller I.D it was my dad. "Hello?" I spoke.

"Crystal? Crystal?! Oh my God!" He let out a deep sigh. "Do you know how sick I was worrying about you?!" He yelled.

"What are you-" I took in a sharp breath when I felt Zenos hands trailing up my shirt. I gave him a warning look but that didn't stop him.