15| Canoodled

CRYSTAL

Monday,

The day nobody likes.

If Monday had a face I would punch.

I walked down the hall, minding my own business. As I was walked passed Brenda and her group of friends pointing and whispering. A matter of fact Monday does have a face, its Brenda.

I rolled my eyes ignoring them and made my way towards my locker. I opened it and looked at myself on my camera. Do I have something on my face? Why is everyone stareing at me?

"Did you fuck Sebastian?!" James shut my locker almost taking my fingers off.

"Hey!"

"Well did you?!" Diana blurted out. They stood eagerly, waiting for my answer. I looked at them confused, "Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Did you and Sebastian Canoodle?!" Diana held out her phone. "Everyone is talking about it, we just found out today."

I grabbed his phone out of his hand, and stared at a picture of Sebastian and I. I was wrapped around him asleep. "Is this why everyone is starring at me? I'm going to kill him, when-why- did he take this and post it."

"So did you?"

"No!!" I yelled embarrassed, I opened my locker and stuck my head into it.

"Oh, hunny. We're sorry for asking its none of our business first of all, we were just hoping you finally got laid, because that would mean you finally got over that dick Brandon." Diana rubbed my shoulder.

The bell ringed.

I let out groan, "Don't even say his name outloud!"

"Sorry." Diana said.

"I'm over him, I've been over him. Thats why I'm with Sebastian." Even if we are just pretending.

They looked at eachother, "Right." They both said unsure.

"I'm serious you guys! I haven't thought about that guy in ages. He's like-Brandon who?"

"Brandon the guy who took your-"

"No, no, no! I'm gonna go to class, and I'm going to learn and after school and for all of eternity we are never going to speak of him ever again." I stated, turned and walked down the hall.

"Shes so not over it." I heard them say.

"Heard that!!"

X

X

X

The bell ringed right when I stepped foot in class, "Almost late you two." Mrs. Anderson singed.

Two?

I turned around to see Zeno, he flashed me a smile. "Morning."

"Good morning to you too." I playfully hit him on the shoulder, "Friend."

He raised a brow, "Friend? We friends now?" He made his way to his seat. "Yeah, well since you and Sebastian are besties again, we can be friends too." I smiled.

"Right. So as a friend, do you have the notes from Friday. I couldn't make it to school."

"Yeah, yeah." I could squeal, I'm so GLAD I took my time on my notes and made them EXTRA cute.

I went to my seat, "Hey Bash." I pulled out my notebook.

"Sup." He yawned, head leaning against the window.
His morning voice so fucking hot.