5| GrOuNdEd

Sebastian

"Where have you been?"

I froze at the bottom of the stairs, fuck. I was trying to not run into her.

"Mom..." I dragged out, turning on the heels of my feet. Trying to not meet her gaze.

"Its ten at night. Why are you just now coming home, you've passed your curfew."

Ever since I got locked up in Juvie last year, she's been even more strict.

"You was serious about that?" I questioned, stupidly looking her in the eye. She gasped and rushed up to me, I backed away, "Wait mom um not feeling okay, don't come any closer." I faked coughed.

She stopped, placing her hands on her hips. "You where perfectly fine this morning."

"Well that was this morning."

She started to sniff, "Sebastian Daye!" She sniffed again, "Do I smell weed!?" She said through gritted teeth.

"No." I sniffed myself, trying to not look suspect. "OH! You must be smelling my new cologne..." I trailed off trying to think of a name, "Maryjane... by Gucci." My voice cracked, hoping she would believe my lie. But if I were her I wouldn't belive me either.

She smacked me upside the head, "Do you think I was born yesterday?!" She spat, walking over to the kitchen.

I followed behind her, "For your age you look like it, has anyone told you, you look really good for your age?" I hopped on the counter, giving her a innocent smile. Trying to sweet my way out of this one.

She looked at me not buying a word I was saying.

"What is wrong with you?" She questioned.

"What do you m-" My eyes spotted a bag of doritos on the dining table. "Hell yeah." I hopped off the counter and snatched the bag of doritos and putting multiple of the cheesy chips in my mouth.

I moaned out of satisfaction. "These are so good." I muttered.

"Don't you want to go to college?"

I let out a snort, "No way! I'm not going to college." I would never admit that sober but now that I said that out loud I was going to get a earful.

"The hell you are!" She snatched the bag of doritos out my hand and tossed them on the dining table and shot me a glare. "Sebastian don't you want to make something of yourself, like your father he let you and your sister have this life, don't you want to be like him?"

I looked at her like she was stupid, "Why would you say that to me? Why would those words even leave your lips ma." I was practically shouting that just pissed me off. "He's a millionaire, Whipty-fucking-do! Who fucked you and us up throughout our whole childhood, why? Because we didn't clean the fucking dishes! Fuck outta here with t-"

Suddenly my head whipped to the side, I could tell she had slapped me by the sting in my cheek and the look in her eyes.

She pointed her fingernail into my chest, "You do not speak to me like that!" She shouted, "You are grounded!"

"What?!"

She snatched my phone out of my pocket, "No phone!" She marched her way up the stairs and into my bedroom, I quickly followed behind her.

"No electronics!" She snatched the cords from my wall and taking my gaming station in her hand.

"Are you really taking it out on me because you know I'm right, why are you protecting a money laundering criminal!?"

She stared at me for a second but snapped out of it and continued to dispose of my room of any thing with a screen.

"Where is your keys?" She held out her hand expecting me to hand her my car keys.

"No, you're not taking my car keys."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want!" She spat, snatching the keys from my dresser.

"You can take the bus to school and back." When she was done, she stormed out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

Fuck her.

And fuck him.

X XX X XX

Sorry for the short chapter. 😬