Intro (Miu's pov)

Ever since fucksara has been calling me everyday, I finally answered. I've been on a long streak to not insult or sexualize people since the game! Nobody fuckin, notices, but..., still.

To be REALL fair, Shuichi probably knew more about him to care. He still haunts me as much as Gonta. First therapy session was shit, all the same murderers and victims in the same room SAYS chaos.

...Kokichi still probably hates me, but what fuckin ever.

I've been soaking in the fame ever since Danganronpa, now nobody cares. Im getting tired of acting like "Miu Iruma" so it doesn't matter.
Everybody knows Shuichi is on the search for Kokichi, everybody is looking. What fucksara doesn't get is that nobody cares.

We've looked and tried. What he did in the killing game "doesn't matter", my therapist told us. Fuck that, I dont like him anyways. He tried to convince me to not change, I try and try and people still see me the same.

"Miu, please. What gas station was it? What are the buildings nearby? Any other sightings?"

"Here comes Shuichi with all the questions! Listen bozo, I saw what I saw. It was near the place we did group therapy, seven eleven? I dont remember much, kay?"

"Why are you acting like this? Can't you go back and look?"

"Hey fucksara, for your damn info.. I was the one killed by him, not you. You can have your little bust off fanfiction about him, but I need to LIVE MY LIFE."

"..."

Since then, he stopped contacting me. We all said we'd "stay in touch" but it was a hunk of junk from the start. I know many still care enough to congratulate my Instagram posts, but most dont give a shit.

Understandable. I dont care what shingucci does, or how the fuck Angie is doing.
I wasn't the one who needed more therapy, I was NORMAL.

Kokichi ruined that. No, really, he doesn't. I forgive him to an extent, but this KILLING GAME ruined me.

The only thing I'm really glad for is the fuckers who stayed with me. Kaede... thats kind of it. I rebuilt Kiibo too, so of course he does I basically revived him!

Usually he tries to convince me to go back to therapy, to take a break from work, he's a real great friend. I just wish he'd stop telling me about Shuichi's quest to see his boyfriend or whatever.

Lately it seems like all everybody wants to do is remind me of the past.