Part 14!

Weirdly enough, most of them responded after hearing..

Kirumi, finally having a day off. Baked a cake, she handled it. Nagito decided they'd do it in his house,, wanting Kokichi to be in someplace familiar.

Everybody from v3 was there.. except Tsumugi. And so on, even some from the second game. Hajime was with Nagito, planning the suprise and crushing all the more.

Tsumugi never responded. Though, Angie and Korekiyo eventually came in, awkwardly meeting. Somehow, they decided, why the hell not?

Korekiyo admitted he had moved on, hoping she did too. Angie never specified, only shrugged. "I shall say one day what path to take, hm?"

Gonta nodded at the notion, nudging Kiibo. Miu rebuilt him a long while ago after the killing game, making sure she could retain his memories. After some time, he finally rebuilt his mind back. Everybody heard the story, yes?

Except Kokichi. Miu knew he'd get a kick out of finding out the robot was back, and imagined all the newfound teasing at him.

The robot smiled, feeling over his hair and affirming everybody to stay strong for Kokichi. Gonta grinned, placing on a party hat.

Shuichi felt proud. That everybody agreed to see Kokichi again, after they all resented him.

Even Ryoma and Kirumi talked, watching everybody else off in the distance. Rantaro laughed at Korekiyo's dumb joke, before hearing a key lock.

Nagito motioned everybody to hide, shutting the lights off and hiding himself. He had texted the boy beforehand, asking him to come over and telling him where the spare key was.

The door opened, a meak light shining in. The whole room was dark, as usual in Nagito's house.

Kokichi sighed, adjusting his hospital clothes. He felt weak, but realized the more he was in the hospital he just wanted to see Shuichi agai-

"Welcome back!" In union, Hajime turned the lights on-

The boy shook, eyes widened. He turned around the room, seeing Shuichi standing up front. In his hands, was a checkered scarf.

"Your scared of your past, but... I always loved a peice of you. That was genuine...playful....and-"

"Hey fucksara, is this some shit proposal?! Just eat the damn cake already- better yet..!" Miu ran up, shoving him. The cake splattered into the smaller boy's face, knocking him over. Everybody collectively gasped-

Kokichi tumbled into large hands, helping him up.

"Gonta says that was uncalled for! Gonta apologize, Kokichi." Looking down, the giant helped him up.

Kokichi wiped off the cake from his face , eating it. His surprise finally wore off, and.. he started to grin. Everybody was there... and Miu-

"Call it even, okay? I... fuckin, forgive you or whatever. " she twirled her hair, seeing the boy's purple eyes glimmer at her. Damn, he had that childish charm she never noticed.

Kaede grabbed her arm, about to chastise her for knocking the cake ove-

Sniff...

"I-im so happy i.. can't say anything..." Kokichi mumbled, eating more cake off his face. Shuichi bent down, cleaning it off with a wet towel Kiibo handed him.

"You don't have to... let's just... talk. Maybe even party." Rantaro spoke out, tipping a red cup and sipping it.

The room finally started to chatter again, glad there was other food options the maid prepared.