Part 2

(Pekos pov)

Dinner was fine. Kokichi mostly kept to himself, but he didn't cry. He stopped protesting during the car ride, lost in thought.

Master had been attempting to make conversation and found himself inching closer to me. He usually does that when he's nervous and can't think of anything.

"So Peko, you've heard of Pucca, right? I remember that TV show when I was younger. My Korean members told me about it!"

"Pucca? Well I'm not Korean, so I wouldn't know."

"I have..."

The room went silent, Kokichi spoke up. Deciding to not make it awkward, we continued on.

"Oh really? You're korean?" I spoke up, sipping a glass of wine. Mast- wait.. Fuyuhiko straightened up, smiling.

"My dad was, I remember watching a bit..."

I hated touching him, but I tapped Fuyuhiko on the shoulder. Giving him a warning glance. I could tell the Ouma was stuck hin his thoughts again, and might have cried.

"So anyways, how's your day been?" I took the lead, stabbing my fork into my food.

I could see him absent-mindedly nudge his food and watch it, but I said nothing.

Fuyuhiko talked about his day, I wasn't listening.

I could feel something creep up in Ouma. I dont understand anything about him, but I decided to raise up my hand and alert the guards.
The guards understood and left. Now the dinner was just us, maybe that would leave more comfort to him.

"As I was saying, this dumbass said "can I get a drink of your finest?" At a BAR hes never BEEN in. Then kazuichi just drank the entire thing and puked the same night!" Fuyuhuko told his story, hand motions and all.

I smiled at his expression, he seemed happier. Everybody has been going to parties together, seeking after professions, I, even, took a break from sword work. But I still protected my mast... no, my boyfriend.

Dinner turned out fine despite how Ouma was.

Well, until..

"Fuyuhiko? How are you? Its been a while!"

"HUH? oh hey Komaeda, how did you get in-?" Fuyuhiko spoke, suprised.

Nagito komaeda, the ultimate luck, stood behind Ouma.

He froze hearing his voice, and suddenly hid his head.

I forgot about Nagito. He's okay. Ever since he got back with Hajime, got treatment over his health, everything turned. Now, he found himself here.

I don't know how, but I must've let my guard down. He was probably lucky enough to slip past the guards, however.

"Hey, is that the famous Kokichi Ouma?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd pov))

Ouma looked up and frowned. The name itself was hard to bare, but famous?

Not like he could pretend to be angry, he understood.
Since danganronpa, all its participants have been looked at more. Its died down since then.

More of a feeling, like "oh its back, they're safe."

Ouma knew.

He just didn't respond.

He was waiting for people to hate him before he shut himself in.. but some "fans" didn't.

"Alright, it makes sense you wouldn't want to talk to trash like me. Either way, I hope you're doing well, I've been in those shoes before."

The room tensed up. The white haired boy's expression seemed sincere. His white eyelashes curled down to glance at the smaller boy, pity was in his heart.

Nagito had always been curious about Kokichi Ouma. Not in any way special like Hajime, but it seemed like... he'd broken.

On the other hand, whatever empty feeling the purple haired boy felt.. was gone. He felt angered.

Like Komaeda knew.

Like he'd known what it was like to have nightmares every night.

Being haunted by his own self, creating ever problem around him.

Like he had ever killed two people and felt disgusted by his own actions, every night seeing their dead bodies.

Like anybody ever could hate him more then he hated himself. If that was possible, he'd just end it all.

"You know NOTHING." Voice frowning hoarse, they met eyes.

Nagito's earnest expression shrunk, he grew serious.

"If you want, you can join me one day. I've killed like you, I've suffered like you, we both have problems! Hahaha...HAHAHAHA... WE ALL DO! I can help you I-"

"Nagito, that's enough."

Fuyuhiko spoke up, standing from his table. The whole room was tense. Ouma felt empty again, tears spilled down his face, he was shaking.

Peko stood up and escorted the tall boy to the door, waving off his sudden outburst.

Nagito realized his mistake and took his leave.

Dinner suddenly felt less warm and more stale then the food served, whatever happiness built faded once again.